Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

djkidkaz

I don't need someone to basically tell me I'm a fanboy for getting excited over a Star Wars land announcement. Why be a realist on the day the announcement is made? Obviously people are going to get excited. Martin as an insider might have known about it for how long now and I seem to remember them geeking out over the 3.2 bill announcement. No one rained on their parade but they see it fit to ruin others on the day we find out details.

AdventureHasAName

Here's what I don't understand ... they say it's going to be the "largest land at Disneyland" (which pretty much means it's going to be the biggest area at DHS, too) ... how is it possible that they build it with only two rides? I mean New Orleans Square is the smallest land at Disneyland and it has two rides. It doesn't make any sense.

matt9112

FrankLapidus

Its looks and sounds incredible.

Hopefully this won't simply be a case of Disney finally upping their game, this is their opportunity to change the game entirely. This should blow everything else away, the biggest film franchise in history finally brought to life in what should be the most highly-anticipated park expansion in history by the time it finally opens.

My expectations are sky high, no doubt the same as every other Star Wars fan who has waited for this to happen. I can't wait to see the finished product already.

Rider

Here's what I don't understand ... they say it's going to be the "largest land at Disneyland" (which pretty much means it's going to be the biggest area at DHS, too) ... how is it possible that they build it with only two rides? I mean New Orleans Square is the smallest land at Disneyland and it has two rides. It doesn't make any sense.
Like how Diagon Alley only has one ride but is filled with immersive shops and restaurants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom