Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

lazyboy97o

It's a big hint about what makes The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man so cool. In order for the 3D film to work, the focal point of the riders must move along with them in the ride vehicles. Industrial Light and Magic gained this sort of experience doing the media for Transformers: The Ride-3D.

Next Big Thing

DHS won't be that far behind. DL has as big an infrastructure job to do first, albeit a wetter one.

With DHS cast parking moved work in Orlando can start. They just need the garages and new entrance finished for its opening.

With episode 7 by all accounts about to go into orbit it makes you think perhaps one small land won't be enough.
It makes me at the very least question their decision to squeeze this into Disneyland anyway possible even more.

Next Big Thing

Not really.
Not to a tee, but FB is based on a very small book of odd creatures and beasts that Newt kept track of. JK Rowling just added a ton of depth to a very small piece of work in order to create a new trilogy within the Potter Universe.

I'll give it this - Fantastic Beasts is much more original than the Hobbit because of what I stated above. The story is completely original whereas The Hobbit was more of a retelling. As much as i'm interested in the movie, I still see it as nothing but a way for Rowling to continue to cash-in on the Potter Universe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom