Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

JIMINYCR

WOW... finally something to get excited about. When this gets done Iger is going on my Atta Boy list.
graphics-wow-888004.gif

bakntime

wasn't there a rumor that echo lake would turn in to Degobah? Where do you think the land is going? I just assumed with Pixar being kind of locked, it would get LMA and BLT, that and I thought that was the rumor.
Seems the info floating around ever since the $2.8B was approved was that nobody knows any of these details yet. The new announcement didn't really shed light on any of that, it simply officially confirmed what was already rumored, which isn't much

culturenthrills

I'm going with this :)

To me that would make the most sense with them building the parking garage and moving the entrance to the parking lot. And they can keep Muppets and the Osbourne lights. And it would cause the least amount of operational problems while they are building it.

bakntime

I hate to say it because many here love them, but with a land this big, I can't see any way Muppets stay.
The only way would be if they started at Star Tours and expanded outward into the parking lot like has been posted above. If it's still true that they're planning a parking structure, it would definitely make sense to expand out that way (behind Indy), leaving LMA, the backlot area (Catastrophe Canyon), etc for either future expansions or part of the Pixar expansion.

bakntime

It did confirm two E-Tickets when I would say nearly everyone expected only one.
While I do tend to believe that the two attractions they mention are both e-tickets, they don't really come right out and say it, so I suppose it's still debatable whether or not they're both "legitimate" e-tickets. Of course it's also debatable what constitutes an E/D/C/etc ticket anyway, so who knows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom