'Star Wars' Han Solo spinoff in the works with 'Lego Movie' writers/directors

prberk

How is this thing still on schedule for the end of May
Well, Ridley Scott pulled it off with "All the Money in the World" in less time. (And, having seen that movie, I know it can be done expertly -- and I put this movie's director, Ron Howard, right up there with Ridley Scott on the great directors list.)

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Lando stepped right out of the 70s

Screen Shot 2018-02-04 at 8.00.19 PM.png

Jedi Stitch

It is sad we who grew up with the original trilogy, had to wait soo long, because George Lucas said the teck knowledgeably had not caught up to his vision. When it had he sat on his lorals, making the pre-quels, and remastering the trilogy, but not scooping in the money like Disney will. A part of it is that actors like Harrison Ford, had Timeless looks during the 80's. 90's they could have used the original cast, as they wouldn't have aged to much. I like that the movie industry can find actors who will do a great show, but it won't be Harry.

erasure fan1

The trailer looked pretty cool. It is still too early to tell but I'm not really getting that Han vibe from Alden Ehrenreich though. This is such a strange one for me. It's star wars so I'm super excited but it's a story I really didn't care to know. Sometimes the mystery of a character is what adds to the appeal. Thats why I hope they stay away from Yodas back story.

Jahona

It looks interesting. I feel it's a bit to soon for a new Star Wars movie, coming off the heals of The Last Jedi, and my overall excitement is down a bit. But the trailer has my interest and I'll still see it opening weekend.

Wendy Pleakley

In terms of visuals and action, this looks good.

I'm not sure every Star Wars movie has to be this kind of big action spectacle though. Rogue One felt like it was meant to be more of a small scale war movie, and then they got scared and added a whole bunch of "standard" Star Wars spectacle.

Not getting any Han Solo vibe from the lead actor though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom