News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Mickeyboof

Even if you SEE A TIME, it DOES NOT mean it is available. I clicked 5pm-9pm on Monday, and it said unavailable by the time my cursor got to it. Move QUICK and know what you want.

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpeg
    Untitled 2.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 83

BasiltheBatLord

Honest, non-sarcastic question for people who are trying to get reservations: why are you interested in going the first month? Why not wait till this is over?

Ismael Flores

Honest, non-sarcastic question for people who are trying to get reservations: why are you interested in going the first month? Why not wait till this is over?

well in my case i will be traveling around Europe with friends. They will be in Southern California before our long trip and wanted to make it to the land as part of our first thing to do before our long travel.
I would also like to see the land with a control audience before its opened to the public

ProfessorPepper

Any idea how the overlapping time slots will work? Looks like the last hour of the four overlaps with the first hour of the next group. Will we have twice as many people in during that hour, or will people really get tired of it and leave after 3?
From what I've gathered:
Group 1 (8-12pm) will have the entire land until they start queuing Group 2 (11-3pm) in the Resistance area at 11am where they will restrict Group 1 to the marketplace area. At 12pm, CM's sweep the entire marketplace and MF:SR of guests until Group 2 can have the marketplace for their remaining time (~2.5-3 hrs). At 2pm, Group 3 will queue in the Resistance area until 3pm where the cycle repeats as CM's clear out Group 2 from the marketplace and MF:SR. This will continue until 12am when they promptly cut off guests entering the line for MF:SR and close all food and merch shops.
restimes.JPG

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I finally got in but the only things left were toward the end of the reservation period. So I figure I'd just wait and go the end of June/beginning of July.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom