News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Ismael Flores

The process seems to be going ok. another co-worker ask me to open a browser and put him on queue. i did and within a minute he had was already selecting dates

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Just booked Friday June 7th from 2-6pm and reserved a room at the Grand Legacy for two nights @ $139/night. Taking my buds from school who are my sr. project partners lol.

I loaded the page right away (no wait) and reserved in less than a minute.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I'm hoping the day i am scheduled to go that a bunch of people don't show.
I would expect at least 25% of the people who reserved won't show, but made the reservation "just in case". Disney knew this and it's why they aren't allowing cancellations. There's no way to know how many reservations per time period they allowed, but here's hoping it isn't too shoulder-to-shoulder with people. 🤞

Professortango1

I would expect at least 25% of the people who reserved won't show, but made the reservation "just in case". Disney knew this and it's why they aren't allowing cancellations. There's no way to know how many reservations per time period they allowed, but here's hoping it isn't too shoulder-to-shoulder with people. 🤞

I'm aware of at least a dozen folks who booked 5 slots each and are not going.

Ismael Flores

you would think that they would allow reservations only so that the time slots don't go to waste. They also said there wouldn't be any standby line but i wonder if they are saying that to avoid crowds showing up and at the last minute depending on the group size they allow some guests to go in.

fctiger

Well we are going! June 11th, 5-9. Booked four people total. It was actually quite easy. Only waited about 20 mins before I was able to register. I'm so happy we didn't wait until tomorrow like I planned lol. I just assumed the site was going to be crashing all day and didn't want to bother with it and wait until tomorrow after things calmed down. But I decided to try anyway and the complete opposite happened. Spots sold out in hours but it was total smooth sailing to sign up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom