News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

socalifornian

What makes me think that Disney will be offering this as a Photo Op?

For just $44.99, you can have your head replace Han Solo on the cover, then print the Front Page, and insert the main part of the comic book, and you now have a special first edition.....

Edited to add: Use the computer to convert your photo to a drawing, to make it blend in better.
Take that Bob
161DDB1E-95CB-4348-86CF-89CAFCE485E0.jpeg

mobile edit

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

bittersweet for me too. I enjoyed doing those updates every week. And thank you very much!
Congrats on early access to Star Wars Town. I mean that. Now I know I am one of the ones who have gone in on you earlier in this therad and I still stand by what I said, but as I said before, I am done bad mouthing you and your channel( I dont even think its bad mouthing more like constructive criticism but this is the internet and anytime someone says anything negative they instantly become a "hater"). I have said every point I needed to make. And for the record there are a majority of your videos I really enjoy. I think you have done some quality work in the past despite my personal critiques from earlier. But I think your press pass is waranted given the daily and weekly coverage you have put out for the land over the past what is it now? 3 years? Anyway I know this land means a lot to you so I do genuinely say congrats. Now my question is now that you have that press early access, are you still going to keep your opening day reservation and go again?

davis_unoxx

bittersweet for me too. I enjoyed doing those updates every week. And thank you very much!
Hey David! Just wanted to say thank you! I'm 18 and have been watching you since I was 12 (January 2014). Then I believe you only had 3,000 subs, maybe less. I remember my first Disneyland trip showing my parents the secret Harbor Galley Path in June 2014! I'm moving to Costa Mesa in August from Massachusetts to attend Orange Coast College, and hope to become a Disneyland cast member! I'm hoping to be on the Jungle Cruise, when I see you I will definitely say FRESH BAKED! Also what rides/area of the park do you think would be coolest for me to apply for? Thank you!

Phroobar

Star Wars ripped off Star Trek.
Later Star Trek ripped off Star Wars.

Batman: “I made you, you made me first.”
The Joker: “Hey, bat-brain, I mean, I was a kid when I killed your parents. I mean, I say "I made you" you gotta say "you made me." I mean, how childish can you get?”
..did someone say Sleestack?

View attachment 367483
The Sleestack were really scary back then. They were kind of the Borg of the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom