News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Professortango1

It's really unbelievable that they are using Kylo Ren as the villian in the ride. Ten years from now, I doubt anyone will remember him. I doubt many people care about him right at this very minute. I suppose they could always change out characters later, but Disney's arrogance about their IP is getting ridiculous.

Kylo is one of the strongest characters in the SW Franchise. He's the best thing about the new trilogy and far scarier than Vader/The Emperor.

Phroobar

Kylo is one of the strongest characters in the SW Franchise. He's the best thing about the new trilogy and far scarier than Vader/The Emperor.
5h99ioibvtw01.gif

McPhoenix

I wonder. If there are PhotoPass photographers in Galaxy's Edge, will they be using custom camera setups (or at least custom housings for their cameras)? The usual Nikon DSLRs might look a little incongruous on Batuu.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This was just filed. I guess we can put the Single Rider debate to rest:

SGN2019-00011 Disneyland - SW - Frontierland Expansion - Bldg #10030/Attraction #2 - Installation of (4) illuminated wall/ceiling and (2) non-illuminated wall/ceiling signs reads "fastpass", "stanby" and "single rider".

FoP has a single rider queue and sign... never used.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Never used by guests or never used by management?

Guests.

Perhaps, but this shows Single Rider is being planned for. It seems to work much better when it's thought through at the beginning.

It's good to have it there for when they want to use it.

FoP unused single rider line allows the CMs to call out groups of singles, duo, triples, etc... I've also seen the CMs there at the second FP+ post send singles down the the single line. But, Operations have decided not to use it from the main entrance... yet.

Snow Queen

While I can ride and enjoy attractions for films I'm perhaps not a fan of (why hi there, Splash Mountain, didn't see you come in), I am hoping that Abrams manages to recapture what I felt Kylo lost in Last Jedi. The ride seems very saturated in him, and while I liked him in Force Awakens, the prospect of it after Last Jedi leaves me cold.

I am curious if we'll see much in the way of 'face' characters in the land. The rundown mentions Hux, who I think would be the first we've heard if it's true? Apart from that, we've got masks (Kylo) and aliens (Chewbacca, Hondo, Nien Nunb).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom