News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

BrianLo

Original Poster
Disneyland catchment yes, west coaster? No, come work your way to BC and join us over here in PST land, then I'll let you be a west coaster ;) you're in middle-land haha

Was there last weekend! The pseudo is mostly because I can drive there in a day... (and to BC in like two hours). What's a range of mountains in the way other than a technicality? :D

I'd love to eventually make my way there for obvious reasons, but the province pays residents poorly and Vancouver is bloody expensive. For now I remain jealous of the Japanese cuisine.

D

Deleted member 107043

Here's a few stills from MiceAge's SW update today:

What appears to be mesh rockwork forms on TSI stacked and waiting for installation.
SWL-9-23-SE-6.jpg

A pile of boulders opposite TSI. For the new ROA landscaping?
SWL-9-23-SE-5.jpg

A look at backside of the new wall from the Mickey & Friends garage that will apparently support the rockwork landscaping separating SW Land from the ROA.
SWL-9-23-S-2.jpg

The view from Critter Country of the wall.
SWL-9-23-S-3.jpg

D

Deleted member 107043

ctrlaltdel

While there likely won't ever be pot for sale from any DLR retail establishment, it is entirely possible that one may be able to legally light up at the resort soon.

https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_64,_Marijuana_Legalization_(2016)

I assume that if this proposition passes Disney will ban the smoking of marijuana within the resort's boundaries.
Yeah I think that's safe to say :p It should pass though, the entire west coast will have legal pot next year.

SSG

While there likely won't ever be pot for sale from any DLR retail establishment, it is entirely possible that one may be able to legally light up at the resort soon.

https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_64,_Marijuana_Legalization_(2016)

I assume that if this proposition passes Disney will ban the smoking of marijuana within the resort's boundaries.
Ah, you'll love it if it passes. Here in Washington there are weed shops as far as the eye can see, with snappy names like Purple Haze and Krush Groove. Although my favorite is the little place down the road called Legal Weed.

Old Mouseketeer

It's already banned. Medical Marijuana is legal in CA, but not allowed in the DLR, even if you have a state-issued card.

britain

This dad & daughter has posted a nice overview of the whole construction project since the beginning. The best part is towards the end of the video where he was able to capture some nice shots of how the train tunnel near ToonTown has changed by taking his camera on Gadget's Go Coaster.

TP2000

Prop 64 still makes it illegal to smoke pot in public or "anywhere it is legal to smoke tobacco". It would only be legal in your home or a registered dispensary/medical facility.

This dad & daughter has posted a nice overview of the whole construction project since the beginning. The best part is towards the end of the video where he was able to capture some nice shots of how the train tunnel near ToonTown has changed by taking his camera on Gadget's Go Coaster.

This is the best over view video yet! I've never been to Disneyland, so 90% of the time I'm completely confused by the way things are laid out. But he does a nice job and I especially like how he does the before/after pics. There is also something endearing about him & his daughter together. It's like it's their special bonding project!

(Also, longggggg time lurker, but first time posting in this thread. So "Hi"!)

D

Deleted member 107043

This is the best over view video yet! I've never been to Disneyland, so 90% of the time I'm completely confused by the way things are laid out. But he does a nice job and I especially like how he does the before/after pics. There is also something endearing about him & his daughter together. It's like it's their special bonding project!

Hello!

Pam Hates Penguins

Hello!

BrianLo

Original Poster

I agree, I updated the original post of this thread as it's a great jumping off point. Hello and welcome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom