News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

ctrlaltdel

Another Update (shot the 18th)
Not a super amount of change vs the one from the 14th, but still something!

She does so many updates! Going back through her videos, it's amazing the progress they've made in just over 6 months. They hadn't even finished clearing the area at the beginning of March. It's hitting me that they'll likely make the Christmas 2018 date. My goal is to make it out to SoCal the first month it's open and take a friend who's never been to a Disney park before.

BrianLo

Original Poster
Talking rain, this is what I'm in right now.
View attachment 163825

Another day in paradise :)

If it makes anyone feel better, it is most decidedly Fall where I live. The heat is on, the trees have 90% changed colour, I've already seen some snowfall a week and a half ago. Upside - I've already downed some PSL's and bought new ski gear.

Weather is currently 6 degrees (43 per google conversion) at 1850.

Curious Constance

If it makes anyone feel better, it is most decidedly Fall where I live. The heat is on, the trees have 90% changed colour, I've already seen some snowfall a week and a half ago. Upside - I've already downed some PSL's and bought new ski gear.

Weather is currently 6 degrees (43 per google conversion) at 1850.
Good lord where do you live!? The North Pole!?

Disney Analyst

I'm in Calgary now. I sneakily became a pseudo-West coaster this summer. Although it may as well be the North Coast. I guess I'm officially in the Disneyland catchment now, my loyalty conversion is finally complete.

Disneyland catchment yes, west coaster? No, come work your way to BC and join us over here in PST land, then I'll let you be a west coaster ;) you're in middle-land haha

TP2000

Seriously...Gold Stars all day for this woman. Shot 9-20-2016

Wow. So much going on in this video, on all the projects! Star Wars, Disneyland Railroad, Rivers of America, Critter Country, Tom Sawyer Island, Fantasmic! Secret Lair, etc.

This lady has great skills, and God bless her for not giving idiotic, rambling commentary like those Fresh Baked fools.

Earl Sweatpants

Wow. So much going on in this video, on all the projects! Star Wars, Disneyland Railroad, Rivers of America, Critter Country, Tom Sawyer Island, Fantasmic! Secret Lair, etc.

This lady has great skills, and God bless her for not giving idiotic, rambling commentary like those Fresh Baked fools.
Seriously! She has been at this for months and the dedication to get an update in every week (often times multiple each week) is hugely appreciated. And gosh yes...the commentary-less approach is always the way to go.

SSG

Fresh Baked's knothole gang hasn't posted since 9/7. Do you think they finally got the hint about commentary?
Here is something they just put up. The interesting part here is the map one of their followers put together. It’s a combination Google Earth image with concept art based on the Mice Chat map and some other images overlaid on top. It’s also from the perspective of the parking garage, which is different from the overhead views we normally get.

britain

Here is something they just put up. The interesting part here is the map one of their followers put together. It’s a combination Google Earth image with concept art based on the Mice Chat map and some other images overlaid on top. It’s also from the perspective of the parking garage, which is different from the overhead views we normally get.

Ok, all qualms about Fresh Baked aside, I really appreciated this video for clarifying what's what.

Old Mouseketeer

Another Update (shot the 18th)
Not a super amount of change vs the one from the 14th, but still something!

At about 10:40 she wonders if the things she sees in the enclosure are from Tom Sawyer Island. Actually, these are props for the Pirate meet and greet on the Mark Twain dock for Mickey's Halloween Party. Several temporary enclosures pop up around the park to hold various items for the parties. I haven't noticed--do they have Columbia put back together? Normally they use her for a backdrop at the dock.

PorterRedkey

I don't think his commentary is correct. It doesn't even correspond to the overlay. Still a cool video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom