News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Phroobar

Has anyone done the lightsaber experience at GE and is it worth it? I have some Disney gift cards burning a hole in my pocket. My son has been looking for a cool souvenir and wants to buy that new GE Poster set for $99. Don’t really want to drop $100 for three pieces of paper (and still have to frame it) as cool as the ROTR poster is. For $120 more I can do Savis with him. Seems like that’s a much better use of the money/ gift cards.
Of course if you want a really nice lightsaber for yourself, go to Saberforge.

mickEblu

Of course if you want a really nice lightsaber for yourself, go to Saberforge.

Thanks but can’t say that I do. Was just thinking it was a better use of the gift cards/ money as it’s an experience and you walk away with a decent lightsaber from what I understand. I don’t think I’ve ever even seen a YouTube video of it.

Then again maybe this is a dumb idea as he’ll probably still want the poster set anyway. Hahah. Wish those jerks would just let you buy the one you want.

Phroobar

Thanks but can’t say that I do. Was just thinking it was a better use of the gift cards/ money as it’s an experience and you walk away with a decent lightsaber from what I understand. I don’t think I’ve ever even seen a YouTube video of it.

Then again maybe this is a dumb idea as he’ll probably still want the poster set anyway. Hahah. Wish those jerks would just let you buy the one you want.
I say go for it. It's a fun experience and a nice lightsaber.

J4546

here ya go, a tree covered planet Kashyyk complete with monorail themed like starcraft between both lands. located on the simba lot, this land has a massive above ground rope bridge obstacle course network connected by 7 trees with stairs. (think camp discovery but above ground). A hagrids style speederbike coaster and a massive theater for live shows. Also a launch bay with a train to GE via a custom themed monorail with "fake" windows into space and star ports coming in/out of lands.

Attachments

• CA Endor Expansion.jpg
    CA Endor Expansion.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 31

coffeefan

That would kill Galaxy’s Edge. They could possibly do that in the far off future but it would likely result in the tear down/replacement of GE.
I don't see why Star Wars can't if Harry Potter can have two lands. SWGE can remain home to the new trilogy and the next trilogy this decade.

Mediatetv1

I don't see why Star Wars can't if Harry Potter can have two lands. SWGE can remain home to the new trilogy and the next trilogy this decade.
This is not happening. Star Tours also is also going away. It's all about Star Wars Galaxy. They can make it muti land with WTP and the extra expansion area already available. Think heavy focus on beloved places from those first three movies.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
This is not happening. Star Tours also is also going away. It's all about Star Wars Galaxy. They can make it muti land with WTP and the extra expansion area already available. Think heavy focus on beloved places from those first three movies.
Now I question this rumor of yours again, as all the rumors I've seen of a TL redo is that ST stays.

Too many holes in this rumor.

Mediatetv1

Now I question this rumor of yours again, as all the rumors I've seen of a TL redo is that ST stays.

Too many holes in this rumor.
It's post like this that make it no fun to to stop by here and share. I had reservations about coming on here a month ago because of snarky stuff like this. I never said the motion simulator was leaving. And I am referring to it as Star Wars Galaxy for a reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom