News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

SuddenStorm

Make sure to turn off your ad blocker and click on all the advertising at Micechat. Dusty considers it stealing if you don't.

Every once in a while I'll load Micechat on my phone without an adblocker.... a video automatically starts playing, intrusive advertisements every photo or two.

Honestly, if the site was still delivering content that the original Miceage delivered with Al Lutz, I'd be all for advertisements. Heck, I'd even support a subscription based system.

But a couple of dudes walking around Disneyland once a week taking photos of the same stuff every week, repeating rumors from other sources, without delivering any real news? We have Freshbaked for that. We don't need Micechat too.

Ismael Flores

so i have been meaning to ask,

when concept art was first released for this new land they released this art of a cantina that included an odd looking bartender and other walk around characters as well as an interesting bar area. Was this the original idea for the bar which is now replaced with

this?

also i do hope that they have a drink that is served in those cool looking horns that the lady is holding

TROR

when concept art was first released for this new land they released this art of a cantina that included an odd looking bartender and other walk around characters as well as an interesting bar area. Was this the original idea for the bar which is now replaced with

View attachment 362758

this?

View attachment 362759

also i do hope that they have a drink that is served in those cool looking horns that the lady is holding
The first piece of concept art was from The Force Awakens and Disney simply used it as a way to sell the feel of the land.

Stevek

View attachment 362758

Oh, look. DisneyFoodBlog copyright on the photo above. I swear, some of these bloggers/site owners have the intelligence of a chickpea.

Figments Friend

A new image was also released for Ronto Roasters. This quick service location will serve spit fired meats heated under a repurposed pod racing engine.

Disneyland-IMG_5294.jpg

Why i am suddenly thinking about 'Bengal Barbecue' but with alternative theming..?
The thought totally crossed my mind looking over this concept art and reading the description.

Mmmm....Taun Taun Skewers.
They might smell bad on the outside, but they are tasty on the inside when cooked over a open flame by a spit-turning Droid!
🤤

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom