News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

brb1006

I would think it's not the easiest job in the world to get, being a writer for the Disney channel. It floors me that they don't come up with actual good shows/movies. I've seen them all too. And 95% of them are garbage.
Ducktales 2017, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Big Hero 6 the series, Gravity Falls, and Tangled the animated series are currently good Disney Channel animated shows. Not to mention three upcoming animated series that looking very promising (The Owl House, Amphibia, and 101 Dalmations Street). Take my advice and stick with animated shows for now.

Last edited:

brb1006

That kind of programming disappeared in the early 90s. Now it's nothing but badly acted 'tween comedies. Even High School Musical was twelve years ago.
At least Disney Channel is starting to air animated shows again. Star vs, Ducktales 2017, Gravity Falls, Big Hero 6 the series, and Tangled the animated series all used to air on Disney XD but recently moved to Disney Channel this year. There are already three upcoming animated shows that will be on Disney Channel next year. Ignore the cheesy sitcoms and bad original movies and stick with the animated shows.

Ismael Flores

Latest MTwain Vid...

Anyone else just amazed by how well SW:GE rock formations are blending into ROA? Its blending in so well it almost looks like it was always meant to look that way.

there is a really bad siteline issue at around 2:54 in that video. looks like they didn't take into consideration the view from the top of the mark twain in that one area above the building. The rock formation runs short and you can see the supports, hopefully they can get one more wire mesh added to the budget and cover that hollow spot with the supports showing. I'm sure its not visible from anywhere else but it sure destroy the illusion from the Mark twain

Disney Irish

Premium Member
there is a really bad siteline issue at around 2:54 in that video. looks like they didn't take into consideration the view from the top of the mark twain in that one area above the building. The rock formation runs short and you can see the supports, hopefully they can get one more wire mesh added to the budget and cover that hollow spot with the supports showing. I'm sure its not visible from anywhere else but it sure destroy the illusion from the Mark twain

That area is obviously not finished yet, so there is still 8 months at least to "fix" it if needed.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Does anybody save images? Screenshot them? The links aren't going to last. Do we know who posted them?

The UnExisting Site has the pics. It's just an adobe facade of a building entrance way. Pretty cool, but, the kind of thing seen in the movies many times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom