News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Apps?! Magic Bands?! Star Wars?!

tenor.gif

TROR

:))) saying you can't be a disney fan without watching the disney channel is like saying you can't be a disney fan without going to Disney Quest. There is nothing disney about it. It was the tonal foreshadowing for DCA 1.0, DHSP, Hong Kong Disneyland, Buzz Lightyear and Pooh, etc etc etc etc etc. Welcome to the end of an era.
Disney Channel is better than CNN or the BBC.

mickEblu

:))) saying you can't be a disney fan without watching the disney channel is like saying you can't be a disney fan without going to Disney Quest. There is nothing disney about it. It was the tonal foreshadowing for DCA 1.0, DHSP, Hong Kong Disneyland, Buzz Lightyear and Pooh, etc etc etc etc etc. Welcome to the end of an era.

I grew up with the Disney channel in its prime. Under the umbrella tree anyone? Dumbos circus?

D.Silentu

I grew up with the Disney channel in its prime. Under the umbrella tree anyone? Dumbos circus?
There were pieces of those scattered within my childhood. We never had cable so I picked up shows where I could, on friends and relatives televisions. Of course, the best part of the Disney Channel in those days was the vintage programming they had at night!

Phroobar

There were pieces of those scattered within my childhood. We never had cable so I picked up shows where I could, on friends and relatives televisions. Of course, the best part of the Disney Channel in those days was the vintage programming they had at night!
That kind of programming disappeared in the early 90s. Now it's nothing but badly acted 'tween comedies. Even High School Musical was twelve years ago.

Phroobar

Hey, be kind. I have kids. Most of them were watched with no choice on my part. BUT have you seen Good Luck Charlie? I love that darn show. *giggle*
Good luck Charlie has been gone since 2014. I do love Bridgit Mendler. I wish she was in more shows. She was a lot of fun in Undateable. She has a small role on Father of the Year on Netflix but you have to deal with David Spade.

Rich T

The best show on Disney Channel is the Ducktales reboot. Great season finale! Best shows ever to appear on Disney Channel: Five Mile Creek and Avonlea. That's from way back when the channel aimed at a true family audience and actually was more PBS than Nickelodeon.

Phroobar

The best show on Disney Channel is the Ducktales reboot. Great season finale! Best shows ever to appear on Disney Channel: Five Mile Creek and Avonlea. That's from way back when the channel aimed at a true family audience and actually was more PBS than Nickelodeon.
The new Ducktales is awesome! Why can't those new Mickey shorts have the same art style? I think Disneyland needs a Ducktales version of that new Mickey ride.

Curious Constance

My son is extremely ridiculous about watching things in order (never out of order) and wants to start with Duck Tales Episode one before he will watch the new season. He tried renting it from the library, but it was missing episodes, do you know where he can watch all the episodes from the old show?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom