News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Rich T

Disneyland doesn't have the only Space Mountain in the world you know.
My wishes to live long and prosper go out to all the Space Mtns. everywhere. :) In practical terms, though, most Disney park goers will only experience the closest Space Mtn. So the loss of one will remove it from the reach of the majority of that particular region's fans. And hey, if it's replaced by something BETTER, no prob!

Curious Constance

Reply #2. It's the Fun Wheel. And Sky School. And Jellyfish. And the whole rave party temp zone. It's because DCA still has much to fix before it even approaches its full potential. It's never been in a state of "Bingo!" like DL was before the Tomorrowland disaster. It'll get there, but it's never been in a state where anyone involved with its design could honestly step back and say, "Yeah! That's it! That's the park we wanted!" Give it ten years to be a fully rockin' place. Twenty to reach full nutca...er..."enthusiast" fan stage where goofballs are crying over the loss of a pancake breakfast.

Weren't you one of the ones crying when you lost the pancake breakfast in Frontierland? LOL

Curious Constance

I was excited to see Mickey and the Magical Map, but when I saw it, I thought it was kind of lame. Maybe the 100 degree heat, broad daylight, and the women's head partially blocking my view had something to do with my opinion. We'll never know, cause I'll never waste my time again watching it.

Curious Constance

cmt-medium.gif
LOL right? I could spend all day reading about Disneyland rumors and sadly sometimes come close to doing just that.

Old Mouseketeer

I chained myself to the griddle.

Hell, I'm still mourning the loss of Aunt Jemima--that lady LOVED her job. Breakfast with Aunt Jemima was a big deal. Those fry cooks could pump out those Mickey Pancakes 1-2-3 with their batter dispenser. Now I recognize we are evolving on racial stereotypes and I in no wise advocate perpetuating them. But to my young eyes, she was a celebrity--I had seen her on TV!

The_Mesh_Hatter

ah did that just premier yesterday?! I saw it and was very intrigued gaming the system and blocking it's path. Seemed like a giant sociology experiment to me, and there was indeed a sign saying filming was occurring for future Star Wars experiences.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom