News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

180º

If Disney jumped off a bridge would you jump too!?
I jumped and I'm fine! :D I hope WDI's code names just get weirder here on out. I wonder what Guardians of the Galaxy's code name was. It's also an escape ride. Maybe...Sing Sing?

Also, sorry @flynnibus. I promise I'm done now. For the record, I'm with you, I didn't think official code names that we've been using on the other forum for so long would raise such a ruckus over here. Crossing forums is like going to another world.

D

Deleted member 107043

I jumped and I'm fine! :D I hope WDI's code names just get weirder here on out. I wonder what Guardians of the Galaxy's code name was. It's also an escape ride. Maybe...Sing Sing?

Also, sorry @flynnibus. I promise I'm done now. For the record, I'm with you, I didn't think official code names that we've been using on the other forum for so long would raise such a ruckus over here. Crossing forums is like going to another world.

I was joking about the code names. I was being sincere about not knowing what they were, but my sarcasm about their use here was just me me being silly. Sorry if it came across differently.

SuddenStorm

Did we ever figure out what this is? Could it be the landing pad where the Falcon sits?
IMG_1719.jpg

They're gonna preserve Walt's frozen body into carbonite because of its hibernation features, it will allow his body to last longer, and move it from under the Castle and put it on display there, until the one true fan- the one spoken of in legend- is able to free him and allow him to lead a group of loyal followers to remove Iger from leadership and reclaim the throne for himself.

D

Deleted member 107043

I need a more current aerial photo.

So, if the big steel we see going up is the "Alcatraz" building, then (based on this M&F parking structure POV) between this and Toontown we'll have the Falcon attraction as well as the future expansion pad?

Yep, that's the way I'm understanding it.

Earl Sweatpants

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 10.55.57 AM.png

This is rudimentary I know, but maybe it will help.
The White lines represent our typical M&F view from the videos. Sometimes they're wider, but not much.
The Green (Battle Escape) is the steel structure/circle pit we're seeing take shape.
The Orange (Falcon ride) is being worked on, BUT the Red berm/fence whatever is blocking our view of it.

Phroobar

View attachment 189793
This is rudimentary I know, but maybe it will help.
The White lines represent our typical M&F view from the videos. Sometimes they're wider, but not much.
The Green (Battle Escape) is the steel structure/circle pit we're seeing take shape.
The Orange (Falcon ride) is being worked on, BUT the Red berm/fence whatever is blocking our view of it.
By that drawing the steel is going in for the Falcon ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom