News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Phroobar

Heck, it's been floating in the DL air for years already. I can't think of a DL trip in the past decade where I haven't smelt someone doing it somewhere.

Maybe that's the secret ingredient in DL pixie dust?
Just ride the Autopia and go through the off road section of the ride next to the Matterhorn. You smell all kinds of bad stuff.

Earl Sweatpants

Did we ever figure out what this is? Could it be the landing pad where the Falcon sits?
IMG_1719.jpg
I believe Martin said it was going to be part of the queue for the Battle Attraction. The Falcon should be north of that entire building.

britain

It's hard to really gauge the size of things from these videos. I know that's a big building they're constructing, but it seems like (so far) those columns are too close together to provide any wide open "pirate ship attack on the city" or "jeep bridge over lava" scale of show scenes. I know we've got a long way to go still. Looks like we're only like a 6th of the way through framing the showbuilding...

Last edited:

Earl Sweatpants

It's hard to really gauge the size of things from these videos. I know that's a big building they're constructing, but it seems like (so far) those columns are too close together to provide wide open "pirate ship attack on the city" or "jeep bridge over lava" scale of show scenes. I know we've got a long way to go still. Looks like we're only like a 6th of the way through framing the showbuilding...
Indeed. The depth perception from this vantage point is off. But one thing is clear...its gonna be a BIG building.

D

Deleted member 107043

It's hard to really gauge the size of things from these videos. I know that's a big building they're constructing, but it seems like (so far) those columns are too close together to provide any wide open "pirate ship attack on the city" or "jeep bridge over lava" scale of show scenes. I know we've got a long way to go still. Looks like we're only like a 6th of the way through framing the showbuilding...

Also kinda weird that the structure appears to have at least two floors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom