News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Curious Constance

Looks like the dirt is turning green.

IMG_1696.jpg

D

Deleted member 107043

It also appears that trees are being planted above the portal connection to Fantasyland. I think we previously thought that the DLRR track would be laid up there.

D

Deleted member 107043

Also can we assume that much of the rockwork seen in the concept renderings will be placed on top of the show building currently being erected?

The Mur

It also appears that trees are being planted above the portal connection to Fantasyland. I think we previously thought that the DLRR track would be laid up there.

From the video and photos from BTMRR the train right of way is lower than that berm level and heads into the tunnel to the Toontown station. Makes sense that trees would be planted to block thethe view into SWL.

D

Deleted member 107043

From the video and photos from BTMRR the train right of way is lower than that berm level and heads into the tunnel to the Toontown station. Makes sense that trees would be planted to block thethe view into SWL.

So then I guess that means guests will pass under the railway and then through the berm? We need a scale model displayed somewhere in DL. Where's the SW Preview Center!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom