News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Disneyland opening reports/reviews

Ismael Flores

My prediction it will be death by a thousand cuts - slowly but surely they will bleed in characters from other eras (Mando being first). Just like how the idiotic "Bright Suns" has already subsided and we are not even a year in yet.

Lets just hope those vending carts selling generic merhcandise near the tunnels do not make it into the land. I love the uniqueness of the merchandise

Ismael Flores

WDI did say in the run-up to the ride that certain combo of buttons do surprising things. I kept pushing all my buttons and switches in all sorts of combos and nothing special happened.

Then again, WDI said there'd be three scenarios...

Lets hope those scenerios actually contain new video footage and mission and its not just some hidden hack that has a different audio.

Last edited:

Ismael Flores

Are they going to have Vader and Luke outside the tunnel too? Imagine how sad it would look if Luke and Vader can't get into their own land.

Maybe one day they can build a Star Wars ride just outside of SW Land to make all of us OT fans happy.

well i was just talking about the merchandise not about the timeline of the land. If they removed the timeline and just made it a Star wars land they can still add unique merchandise related to Vader and Luke. so not really sure what you were asking. I just wouldn't like to see the land filled with promotional merchandise that have the movie and show names just splattered across everything.

RobWDW1971

Lets just hope those vending carts selling generic merhcandise near the tunnels do not make it into the land. I love the uniqueness of the merchandise
The whole concept is idiotic - or is it "in story" that the rough and tumble inhabitants of that backwater den of scoundrels Batuu sell salad bowls in the shape of R2D2's head?

I'm so immersed!!!

F333A276-0F02-4626-BF23-85175569334F.jpeg

They have started selling Baby Yoda merchandise inside Batuu! I think it may be just this plush for now but not sure. Credit to this person on Facebook. Technically it could be considered canon if they're still trying to maintain that, as Galaxy's Edge is only like 20 years after The Mandalorian and Yoda was over 900 years old at his height.

0814D1E7-FD46-4211-93B8-9A42739B5E25.png

Dave_Algonquin

They have started selling Baby Yoda merchandise inside Batuu! I think it may be just this plush for now but not sure. Credit to this person on Facebook. Technically it could be considered canon if they're still trying to maintain that, as Galaxy's Edge is only like 20 years after The Mandalorian and Yoda was over 900 years old at his height.

View attachment 454763
I bought one for my daughter this morning. They were sold out in minutes. I’ve heard rumors this was a one time thing before the official release. Anyone else know any more details?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom