News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Disneyland opening reports/reviews

Mac Tonight

giphy.gif

Ismael Flores

Push would be such a quirky addition to Galaxy’s Edge. I would absolutely adore that.

It amazes me that they have these older tech additions that delighted guests and they are probably sitting somewhere collecting dust.

Anyone remember the dino that pulled the cart? How difficult would it be to reskin that thing and make it look like some alien like creature from the movies and add it to SWGE

Phroobar

It amazes me that they have these older tech additions that delighted guests and they are probably sitting somewhere collecting dust.

Anyone remember the dino that pulled the cart? How difficult would it be to reskin that thing and make it look like some alien like creature from the movies and add it to SWGE
Not difficult. It would just cost money from the entertainment budget that is going to Chappie's bonus.

Mickeyboof

It is a little sad that we are so desperate for something remotely entertaining, that we are eagerly dreaming of dated characters that have no place in a specific IP land.

But still, Push would be so delightfully sweet, a wonderful fit for the whimsy of Star Wars.

And the dinosaur reskinned would be a joy as well.

RobWDW1971

It is a little sad that we are so desperate for something remotely entertaining, that we are eagerly dreaming of dated characters that have no place in a specific IP land.

But still, Push would be so delightfully sweet, a wonderful fit for the whimsy of Star Wars.

And the dinosaur reskinned would be a joy as well.
The desperation is so palpable people were ecstatic over a R2D2 merch item plugged into a wall. Current WDI is blessed with exceptionally low public expectations.

Mickeyboof

The desperation is so palpable people were ecstatic over a R2D2 merch item plugged into a wall. Current WDI is blessed with exceptionally low public expectations.

Speaking of WDI, did anyone catch the Imagineering episode detailing Galaxy’s Edge?

One imagineer said you’d be able to close your eyes in the marketplace and hear a fully realized world. The sounds of a bustling eclectic marketplace.

I wonder how much he believes that? I do feel for those patrons who are blind, as Galaxy’s Edge offers no place making clues in the sound design (besides the incredible way they make it sound like ships are flying overhead). Granted, the market place has wind chimes and the sound of cash registers...

Another imagineer mentions the smells and other tactile items we’ll encounter.

What happened to all of that?

RobWDW1971

Speaking of WDI, did anyone catch the Imagineering episode detailing Galaxy’s Edge?

One imagineer said you’d be able to close your eyes in the marketplace and hear a fully realized world. The sounds of a bustling eclectic marketplace.

I wonder how much he believes that? I do feel for those patrons who are blind, as Galaxy’s Edge offers no place making clues in the sound design (besides the incredible way they make it sound like ships are flying overhead). Granted, the market place has wind chimes and the sound of cash registers...

In order to maintain my faith in mankind, I just have to assume they know what they are saying is complete nonsense and are just reading a script. The other option is just too frightening.

mickEblu

Outside of maybe my first visit I never notice the sound of the invisible ships taking off. Does it happen throughout the land?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom