News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Disneyland opening reports/reviews

raymusiccity

If you don't put ships behind fences, you got people climbing on them. Those ships will be ruined within weeks.

With Disney's resources, they could easily add one or two 'purpose built' space craft for the kids to climb into and pose nearby. Here's an example of a jet that 'came in for a landing' at a playground, and is doing just fine !
jet.jpg

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

On topic, though, I’m not sure if people should be allowed to “climb” on the Falcon. But I do think making the Millennium Falcon a walkthrough attraction rather than a simulator ride would have been ideal. I would love to just wander through the Falcon for an hour. They should have done that, and the simulator ride could have been a pod race or X-wing.
Been saying we should have been able to walk up the ramp for months but nooooo. everyone goes "poo-poo you HAPPY HAUNT. IT NEEDS TO BE ADA COMPLIANT." You make one post about it and you get likes. Figures.

TROR

On topic, though, I’m not sure if people should be allowed to “climb” on the Falcon. But I do think making the Millennium Falcon a walkthrough attraction rather than a simulator ride would have been ideal. I would love to just wander through the Falcon for an hour. They should have done that, and the simulator ride could have been a pod race or X-wing.
Logistically it would be problematic, but you’re right. Having the Falcon be a walk through gives all the same highs as the ride does, plus more. What makes it a problem is the demand to do the walkthrough would be so high that guests would have to be funneled through at a certain rate and there’s no guarantee someone wouldn’t stick around inside all day.

Having an X-Wing coaster where the Falcon’s building is would be brilliant, though. I know it contradicts the good guy half vs bad guy half, but the reality is the entire land should be good guys. Disneyland should not be ruled by evil doers.

Ismael Flores

There are almost always 4 walk-around troopers in GE at any one time. Sometimes Kylo accompanies two of them.

Interesting thing to know i have never seen all four, I normally see two and when kylo shows up he does that weird thing with them on the stage and the same two go off and wonder around Batuu. I will have to keep an eye out for all four next time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom