News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Disneyland opening reports/reviews

KBLovedDisney

The "site that shall not be named" has a look at the concept vehicle you ride at WDW to get to Batuu from the Star Wars hotel. Basically you are getting on a bus with windows that show space outside. You can't see the driver. Kind of annoying if you want to go to Epcot. Besides, since Chappy removed all the interactivity from Baatu and probably from the hotel, this whole bus thing is completely pointless.

full

full
spacecore2.png

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
It's not annoying if you "want to get to Epcot". You wouldn't get on a bus going to GE if you wanted to go to Epcot. I was not annoyed that my flight to New York didn't take me to Minneapolis. That's why I got on it.

The entire point of the hotel is interactivity. And it's still years away. You have no idea what it will be like.

Do we have to rush to sh*t on everything, all the time, even years in advance of knowing what's going to actually happen?

Yes. You have to and whine about everything to be accepted in this thread. Even things that sound remotely cool. Bonus points if you’re a plant and have questionable connections.

Jeeze, this board is insufferable sometimes.

Why only sometimes? 😉

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

It's not annoying if you "want to get to Epcot". You wouldn't get on a bus going to GE if you wanted to go to Epcot. I was not annoyed that my flight to New York didn't take me to Minneapolis. That's why I got on it.

The entire point of the hotel is interactivity. And it's still years away. You have no idea what it will be like.

Do we have to rush to sh*t on everything, all the time, even years in advance of knowing what's going to actually happen?

Jeeze, this board is insufferable sometimes.
Well if that's the case, do you have to rush to DEFEND everything, all the time, even years in advance of knowing what's going to actually happen?

TROR

I’m looking forward to when the new Star Wars hotel is set in a pleasant, clean environment as opposed to a war torn desert and everyone complains it doesn’t feel enough like Star Wars because it’s just not gritty enough. Though of course that won’t happen because gritty and unpleasant doesn’t mean something feels like Star Wars.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I’m looking forward to when the new Star Wars hotel is set in a pleasant, clean environment as opposed to a war torn desert and everyone complains it doesn’t feel enough like Star Wars because it’s just not gritty enough. Though of course that won’t happen because gritty and unpleasant doesn’t mean something feels like Star Wars.
they better have a mini bar in their hotel rooms in star wars or there will be hell to pay.

LanceQ

Well if that's the case, do you have to rush to DEFEND everything, all the time, even years in advance of knowing what's going to actually happen?

I'm not defending anything (except the idiocy that a bus going to GE will disappoint people for not doing to a different destination), but I'm saying, hey, let's actually wait and see what it is before we prematurely act ally sh*tty about it. God forbid we not make snap judgments with almost zero actual information.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I'm not defending anything (except the idiocy that a bus going to GE will disappoint people for not doing to a different destination), but I'm saying, hey, let's actually wait and see what it is before we prematurely act ally sh*tty about it. God forbid we not make snap judgments with almost zero actual information.
but you are making a snap judgement to defend something with almost zero actual information.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Wrong.

I said it's years away and we don't know what it'll be like, so let's not rush to judgment.

That's not defending anything, that's just being normal. As in, not a needlessly negative d*ck.

Well, goodbye WDW Magic. wish I could say it's been fun.
no...wait...stop...come back.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Wrong.

I said it's years away and we don't know what it'll be like, so let's not rush to judgment.

That's not defending anything, that's just being normal. As in, not a needlessly negative d*ck.

Well, goodbye WDW Magic. wish I could say it's been fun.

Dude, don’t leave because of Happy Haunt. He doesn’t even know what he’s talking about half the time and the other half is about the ramp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom