News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

Cesar R M

Disaster in slow motion. šŸ˜…
image is relevant again..
nothing_to_see_here_nakedgun_Debrin_leslienielsen.gif

dmw

In the Parks
No
This thread has become like the Skyliner thread before it opened in which people were tripping over themselves to declare how everyone was going to die of heat exhaustion and suffer all types of tragic deaths.
Just like the threads on 7DMT, SDD and Pandora - rides/lands that were criticized because of cutbacks, design changes, or old IPs, yet continue to have long lines and people love the rides. And Pandora is an amazing land to visit day and night, even if not what it was originally supposed to be.

Minthorne

This thread has become like the Skyliner thread before it opened in which people were tripping over themselves to declare how everyone was going to die of heat exhaustion and suffer all types of tragic deaths.

It's still overpriced, but that's no reason to think up unrealistically horrible things will happen.

The big downside is right there in plain sight: It's overpriced. For most people.

The rich, for whom $6k is nary a concern will have their turn first. Sucks. But (to engage momentarily in hyperbole) that doesn't mean one has to concoct everyone will die from lack of oxygen because the windows are hidden.
Come to think of it, the Skyliner doesnā€™t have a pool either!

sedati

Sorry, did it say "Mandatory Dance Lessons held at blaster point?" You can "get out of it." Don't do it. Stand and watch. Go back to your room or the bar. Shame they seem to be having trouble finding actors for this thing because there's no end of drama-queens here.

(Note- I like Len and I'm sure he's just making a joke, I'm just jumping in before this gets interpreted into the extreme.)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Sorry, did it say "Mandatory Dance Lessons held at blaster point?" You can "get out of it." Don't do it. Stand and watch. Go back to your room or the bar. Shame they seem to be having trouble finding actors for this thing because there's no end of drama-queens here.

(Note- I like Len and I'm sure he's just making a joke, I'm just jumping in before this gets interpreted into the extreme.)
Fake death.

UNCgolf

I don't think that's really the point.

If you aren't partaking in the activities they schedule for you (and most of what they schedule seems aimed at children), what else is there to do? Are you supposed to just sit in your room during those times?

Of course we don't know; there could be other options. And in this particular case it's only 15 minutes. Considering the size of the Starcruiser, though, it kind of feels like the scheduled activities will make use of all the available public space.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom