News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

nickys

Premium Member
So this info is from a TA to a client (thus some of the “please send it to me”) but covers some stuff.

Special dining and also dining seating request must be made at time of booking (requested dining time not guaranteed).

There is a “special number” for DVC booking but I don’t know what it is. I would assume Member Services but not sure.

Oct 5-6

Club 33 Members and Golden Oak residents

Oct 7-9

• DVC (will need to call specific DVC reservation line and book independently)
  • Annual Passholders (will receive a PIN code for booking). If you do not receive this PIN code, do not worry. will be able to call and confirm your status at time of booking. Please provide the home address most recently associated with your AP and any other recent home address as well as the email address associated with your My Disney Experience account.
Oct 12-16

Disney Visa Cardholders (will need Disney Visa info and will need to be used to pay the deposit)

Oct 28

General Bookings
Dining must also be booked at the time of reservation. Much like a cruise, there are two seating options:

• Early Seating 530pm
  • Late Seating 800pm
I will need to know your preference when booking, but your preference is not guaranteed. There is also a Captain’s Table experience for an additional fee ($30/person, entire party must book). This must be added at the time of booking as well.

nickys

Premium Member
Also I was reminded that although DVC need to pay for one person on points, that person can be #4 on the booking. If it works like a cruise, for example you could pay for the 2nd child on points.

pdude81

Also I was reminded that although DVC need to pay for one person on points, that person can be #4 on the booking. If it works like a cruise, for example you could pay for the 2nd child on points.
Ok this is very interesting. So the 2 adults for 4800ish in the example and then the 3 person with kid at 5200... you could just pay the extra 400 with points? or maybe the costs of the others come down slightly.

I'm interested in this and actually not sure which number to call. Hopefully it's just one number for everybody and they verify whether or not you are qualified to register that day. Otherwise MS is going to have to answer a lot of odd questions.

GimpYancIent

Like you say, the Halcyon doesn't fire on anybody. It's a luxury cruise, it shouldn't have military grade defense systems. Otherwise, who does the Disney Dream cruise ship fire on? However, Disney probably doesn't care and have you fire on enemies anyway, maybe both sides, because you are a bunch of rich jerks (joking) who just want to shoot people. Suspend logic and reason.
Ahhhhh, nothing like the good old fashioned indiscriminate discharging of (fantasy / virtual) weapons for fun! The I have money (credits) am bored and just want to shoot at something thing, got it.

nickys

Premium Member
Ok this is very interesting. So the 2 adults for 4800ish in the example and then the 3 person with kid at 5200... you could just pay the extra 400 with points? or maybe the costs of the others come down slightly.

I'm interested in this and actually not sure which number to call. Hopefully it's just one number for everybody and they verify whether or not you are qualified to register that day. Otherwise MS is going to have to answer a lot of odd questions.
That’s how it has worked for DVC cruises, including the special Dream one next year that was “part of the Concierge Collection”. So this should be the same.

You could also borrow from 2023 and 2024 use years too I believe.

corran horn

For dining at resorts, too.
Not for a hotel though. (ducks)

1633471004871.png

Chuuby

Had a member of my Starcruiser group book the Grand Captain suite today. Here's what they said about it.
(they booked March 17th)

This absolutely checks out.. Also what was experienced. . 4.5 hours on hold after calling 12.5k with insurance for 6 people in the Grand Captains Suite. Was able to get Captains Table dining reserved during same call.

The next question is, Imagine how long the hold times will be when it isn't just opened to the small amount of Club 33 members/ Golden Oak Owners. 5 day hold times?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom