Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Reactions: SPOILERS

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Or Mando specifically tracks him down hearing stories of a Jedi only for it to be revealed to be Luke. Then of course we’ll need an adventures of Luke and Baby Yoda show.

Which leads to the big question. Do you ever recast Luke? There is a ton to explore in the large time frame between RotJ and TFA. I mean do you do it? I'm torn here. I guess cause I don't trust the current management with that responsibility. Favreau and Filoni (with input from Lucas) - maybe.

Mike S

Which leads to the big question. Do you ever recast Luke? There is a ton to explore in the large time frame between RotJ and TFA. I mean do you do it? I'm torn here. I guess cause I don't trust the current management with that responsibility. Favreau and Filoni (with input from Lucas) - maybe.
He might be busy with his Marvel stuff though.
4d6542923e1b737689460610e25ebdbd.jpg

It’s really freaky actually.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It's a pretty obvious 'shop. The reflection in the eyes are exactly the same as well as other features.

EDIT: the first comparison is a shop where both faces are the same, but the hair is switched.

The second comparison (right above) is different faces, but same hair.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The last day’s/week’s worth of discussion is EXACTLY what I’ve warned/worried about since episode 7 glorious rebooted in bland fashion...

This is so reminiscent of the prequel fallout...and the stakes for Star Wars are much greater now...

Here’s hoping streaming is the answer...the last line of defense.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The irony of all this pandering to China, only to have the movie bomb there with a $17 million gross so far...

No question...remember: they cast rogue one SPECIFICALLY to pander to foreign markets - especially China

You want a more troubling sign? Compare the gross to past results in the UK...

I’ve said this many times (I get points for doing it again towards the title): Star Wars is the quintessential NATO franchise...if it loses steam in Britain, France, Germany, Japan...there are huge repercussions for disney’s Business

Another big victim (I have some insider insight)...Lego

Mike S

The last day’s/week’s worth of discussion is EXACTLY what I’ve warned/worried about since episode 7 glorious rebooted in bland fashion...

This is so reminiscent of the prequel fallout...and the stakes for Star Wars are much greater now...

Here’s hoping streaming is the answer...the last line of defense.
The Prequels at least are better by comparison.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom