Star Tours II

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
George Lucas is probably behind all this wanting to make this attraction "stupid funny" like include a bunch of junk that has nothing to do with Star Wars.

kcnole

I've really had it with the cheap administration currently in Orlando. Did they not see what damage this could do to a park when Harris and Pressler did it in Disneyland. You would think someone higher up would recognize that we're following the path to the same problems over here that Disneyland already had.

SoccerMickey

I've really had it with the cheap administration currently in Orlando. Did they not see what damage this could do to a park when Harris and Pressler did it in Disneyland. You would think someone higher up would recognize that we're following the path to the same problems over here that Disneyland already had.

Who knows...maybe the only we'll get an update of Star Tours is when they put in DVC units in there.

SoccerMickey

George Lucas is probably behind all this wanting to make this attraction "stupid funny" like include a bunch of junk that has nothing to do with Star Wars.

I'd rather have that than the long foretold Pod Racers scene. I just hope they stay with the original trilogy and not the newer trilogy or clone wars.

sknydave

It's going to take place during the original trilogy but they will hit a wormhole and be transported back in time and only Jar Jar Binks will be able to help them get back home

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom