Star Tours II in 3D for 2011 CONFIRMED

T-1MILLION

Things that make you go hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Indeed.

That clip also screams bad 3D gimmicks to me every since I saw it. 3D poking you in the face style can be fun and used greatly as it has in other theme park attractions all over the world but I don't want to see things flying at my face frm the inside of a glass sheilded ship. That is the thing that worries me about the 3D. They need to go for depth and not in your face.

Can we expect to hear "Galactic Federation requires the use of protective eyewear for all touring starspeeders?"

Flip83

I would call myself a pretty big Star Wars fan and I'm also LOVING C3PO as captain. Perfection WDI. He shoulda been there from the beginning, no offense REX.

Yeah I really don't get why this is so awful. I'm a huge Star Wars nerd. Why wouldn't I want someone I am familiar with being the pilot? Rex was cheesy, and very annoying actually. He's on the level of Annoying as the stupid 3D guy from the Muppet Show. I know C3PO won't be annoying, we all know it will work, we all know everyone will enjoy listening to him. Stop overreacting!

beyondyou

i walked backstage behind star tours today and saw that they had made pretty big holes in the backstage doors to remove and or add things to the ride building. the holes are cemented over as of now. the cement is very new too. Sorry, no pictures. I like my job to much to try that :animwink:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
i walked backstage behind star tours today and saw that they had made pretty big holes in the backstage doors to remove and or add things to the ride building. the holes are cemented over as of now. the cement is very new too. Sorry, no pictures. I like my job to much to try that :animwink:

Take a picture, email it to me and I will post it. :p

ZmBe13

Well if the holes are all closed up now that means that all the "good stuff" is already inside, which means their making good progress :sohappy:

LSU_Tigger

Mr. Steve, I know this is a long shot, but we will be there March 4-10. Has there ever been a soft opening that early for a ride other than EE. I say that because I caught EE more than 2 months before the OFFICAL opening. Also my son would go crazy if we were able to ride it. My son has accepted the fact it will not be open but, with Disney you never know! I know I'm not a Disney expert like most on these boards, so any info about Star Tours II soft openings will be great. Thanks to all that reply

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom