Stacey (Top 7) at AK

GothMickey

I 100% agree, let's get Kryssa back!:sohappy:

Here comes the Kryssa vs Stacey Debate. I personally think that Kryssa and Samantha Brown are one and the same person. They remind me so much of each other.

And both are so much better than Stacey.

Online petition will be set up once I get home from work. Access is limited here at work to online petition websites. Also, let's get a writing campaing going. WE WANT KRYSSA BACK!!!

the-reason14

And both are so much better than Stacey.

Online petition will be set up once I get home from work. Access is limited here at work to online petition websites. Also, let's get a writing campaing going. WE WANT KRYSSA BACK!!!

Kryssa may not want to come back though. I rather her than Stacey too, but she may for whatever reason not want in on the top 7 anymore. I can tolerate Stacey, but I thought they would have gotten somebody new by now. And they already are shooting new clips featuring Stacey, I doubt they will do much to go and get Kryssa back or anyone else for that matter.

epcotWSC

Stacey does get a bit annoying and she's a little too over the top for my tastes, but I don't mind her. For some reason when I'm at WDW I can't stop watching that dang thing. Probably because there's nothing else on half the time.

GothMickey

Kryssa may not want to come back though. I rather her than Stacey too, but she may for whatever reason not want in on the top 7 anymore. I can tolerate Stacey, but I thought they would have gotten somebody new by now. And they already are shooting new clips featuring Stacey, I doubt they will do much to go and get Kryssa back or anyone else for that matter.

True, she may not. But, we can dream can't we?

CaptainMichael

Stacey does get a bit annoying and she's a little too over the top for my tastes, but I don't mind her. For some reason when I'm at WDW I can't stop watching that dang thing. Probably because there's nothing else on half the time.

I watch the Spanish WDW tour, and I don't speak a word of Spanish:lookaroun

jeffk410

gfgfdsaf

im hoping that they show something else interesting on the channel to. I love the top 7 but i would love if they through one or two more things. =D ahhhh i cant wait two weeks till trip 2 of 09 =D

OMG I love Stacy!! She has my dream job and I fully plan on replacing her one day!!! LOL her time is up she's been there for a while, Fresh face right here and this is my area of experitse Disney and Broadcasting!!

RHeath2

From this past summer, try to imagine 4 college guys in an All Star Sports room after driving straight through for 21 hours from Illinois to Florida and sleep taking a back seat to watching Stacey. Whenever we were in the room, that was the channel that was always on (save 20 seconds of weather channel in the morning).

Oh that was a good trip...
:ROFLOL:

earldw28

I have to say that I like Stacy better. She is a bit goofier than Kryssa was, which I like. Stacy is also hotter in my opinion. I liked Kryssa just fine but there is just something about Stacy I really like.

Glasgow

Who I really like is lady from the Spanish Language DVC channel on property!

WOW! ;)

I second this post, wholeheartedly!!! I think her name is Rose maybe .. :shrug:

EDIT : I'm thinking of the girl who does the Spanish channel top 7 or Tour or whatever it's called

voodoo321

I found Stacey to be extremely annoying. It's not her hyperactive demeanor as much as the things she says, ex. "time to get my ride on", and her mannerisms. The channel automatically comes on every time you turn on the TV so you can't completely avoid it. Even my young daughters couldn't stand her.

GothMickey

I found Stacey to be extremely annoying. It's not her hyperactive demeanor as much as the things she says, ex. "time to get my ride on", and her mannerisms. The channel automatically comes on every time you turn on the TV so you can't completely avoid it. Even my young daughters couldn't stand her.

Kryssa had her own little sayings, which I remember vividly. And when Kryssa talked about the water powered wedgie, my mind went to places it shouldn't go in Disney. :zipit:

kcnole

Everytime I think of Stacy certain quotes of hers come to mind most notably

"Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy" :goodnevil

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom