SSE signs, Yeti menus, trees and more

Eyorefan

Awesome Pics Merf! Thanks for the updates.

I think the SSE signs will grow on me.

Thanks for the big pic. of the Yak & Yetti menu. It seems a little pricey for what you get.

hauntdmansion79

Merf, your new camera does wonders for your updates! There hasn't been a problem for me seeing any of these pictures. The picture I love the most is the only one that has nothing to do with updates....the Imagination Pavilion. That picture looks like it could be in a brochure! Your Castle pictures are great too. Any chance you can email me a few full size images for my personal use only? PM me.

Nice updates, they're always very complete.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
And now a minor request...in the picture you took of the front topiaries in Epcot, I noticed what might possibly be new fixtures on the entrance roof. Any chance you can get a zoomed in shot of the fixtures for a closer look. I'm probably wrong, but I don't remember the four small black ones up on the steel poles.

They look new to me.... I didnt see them up there back in August.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Those are for the topiaries, but weren't on, which to me says they haven't taken down the FW Fest lighting or are going to add more.

And on a related note, the 3 massive scoops/washes that are pointed at SSE right next to those still aren't on. The same exact lights (fitures and all) coming from the Art of Disney were on.

EPCOT Explorer

Aw,poor Merf...Hope you feet feel better.

WOW!SSE Signs look great.A little too "Tommorowland-ish" but I really like how they fit into the swooshes and how the new icon was used.

Miss the orange though.

Thanks Merf!

JWG

And it appears my image server is going uber-slow. This post should have 10 photos in it. Patience is golden! More photos in a few moments.

On the 10th day of (any holiday you'd like to put here), dear Merf gave to us...

10 red x'd boxes...

:shrug:;)

I'll keep checking back though, 'cuz heaven for bid I work.

Bolna

I can finally see the pictures! Thanks for the many great pictures! Yak & Yeti looks fantastic, can't wait to see it!

sillyspook13

On the 10th day of (any holiday you'd like to put here), dear Merf gave to us...

10 red x'd boxes...

:shrug:;)

I'll keep checking back though, 'cuz heaven for bid I work.

Oooh, a song! *dances*

redxdance.gif

Spyne

I honestly don't think the new SSE signs are bad. I like them, they have that simple and clean look, not too cluttered. Also as someone else said, it matches the Project Tomorrow signs and theme pretty well.

Great pictures as always Merf!

wvugeoggrad

Thanks for the pics Merf, I love how Yak and Yeti looks, I can't wait to see it in person someday. It will be odd not seeing the construction walls there anymore!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom