SSE signs, Yeti menus, trees and more

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Here ya go, uploaded two of the SSE photos to wdwmagic so no one pulls their hair out while ym image server is being a brat:

yyak18.jpg

yyak23.jpg

And cuz i like it, the Imagination photo:

yyak37.jpg

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Didn't add earlier, but the next part of Project Tomorrow is pretty obviously installed behind the walls in SSE's postshow. My camera refused to focus on the icon on the sign that was lit up back there, but it's a little city/tower/buildings in the circle like the other icons.

Main Street USA

As much as I appreciate the photos, none are appearing. I wait for the load, and then...........the dreaded question mark with the square. (I'm a mac user, of course...being that PC's suck and all.)

Enigma

Account Suspended
I like the new signs. I am glad they incorporated the new symbol on them. They have an 80s futuristic look to them which I love.

Expo_Seeker40

The new signs are fine in my opinion.

They brand the attraction well. A nod to the past with its bold and modern look, but still keeping sleek and clean with the blues, silvers, and whites. The sign is alot more three dimensional and I think eye catching to the viewer.

I would LOVE if they would do brand-new SSE posters, similar to what I did on wdwmagic with my new SSE poster idea.

The new palm trees, the new plants, and everything is starting to come into a place for a nice and new rebranding of SSE.

They need to paint those damn leave a legacy legacy legs and install new palm trees! :eek:

PhilharMagician

Merf . You get us all hyped up and all we get is red boxes. I know christmas is coming up, but I rather have the pics. :lol:

I do like your Imagination pics :cool:

jeffb

I like the new signs, pretty sure I will like them even more once I see them lit up. Also, very glad to see the new SSE logo being used. But it is odd not seeing the orange letters anymore. Merf - looking forward to seeing the rest of your pics. The Imagination Pavilion with the one tower lit up is real nice.

jeffb

Merf - did you happen to notice if the old wait time sign in front of the railing with the old SSE logo is still there?

CrashNet

Just FYI merf...the pictures show up great now...please don't switch servers as your pictures are the only ones I can see at work. :lol:

And now a minor request...in the picture you took of the front topiaries in Epcot, I noticed what might possibly be new fixtures on the entrance roof. Any chance you can get a zoomed in shot of the fixtures for a closer look. I'm probably wrong, but I don't remember the four small black ones up on the steel poles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom