SSE Progress

DznyRktekt

If they can't get Patrick Stewart, or Lavar Burton, how about Michael Dorn? Better yet, if it has to be a Star Trek the Next Generation cast member, Marina Siritis, Counselor Deanna Troy, would be my vote.

Vernonpush

From today (8/14)

1118265678_a138afeb19.jpg

Getting there. Just a bunch of stars left.

1118266982_f4f70671f5.jpg

Oh, and the little bit left of the wand supports.

1117422841_82dfd03198.jpg

1118263052_8a6d98d774.jpg

Thank you Brian! That made my day bearable (currently 103.1 degrees here now):lol: .

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I hope it will be Lavar Burton! From Reading Rainbow!
There are a number of people I would love to see do the narration. Morgan Freeman, Levar Burton, Jonathan Frakes, James Earl Jones, Christopher Lee, Ian McKellen or Karl Urban would all do a great job.

As long as they do not get someone like Jeff Foxworthy or Dan Whitney errrrr I mean Larry the cable guy to do it I will be happy.

"Here is a bunch of neeadra...neeadrath....cave men. Man if my parents caught me painting on the walls like that I would have got my butt tore up!"

WDWFigment

Those stars are a lot more bothersome now that there's not an ugly metal mouse arm and wand there to draw your attention to that instead!

There are a number of people I would love to see do the narration. Morgan Freeman, Levar Burton, Jonathan Frakes, James Earl Jones, Christopher Lee, Ian McKellen or Karl Urban would all do a great job.

As long as they do not get someone like Jeff Foxworthy or Dan Whitney errrrr I mean Larry the cable guy to do it I will be happy.

"Here is a bunch of neeadra...neeadrath....cave men. Man if my parents caught me painting on the walls like that I would have got my butt tore up!"
geezzee ... thanks Yoda !!!! .... now I gotta clean up sprayed Pepsi that's all over my screen ...............:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Pabgo

I think Morgan Freeman would be a great narrator for the new ride. Or Sigourney Weaver. You know, the one that does the narration for Planet Earth.

Nana birdie

These were the rumors at work today. Don't crucify me for sharing the rumors with the thread. You can believe what you want to believe.The arm is oh most down so now the legacy tablets must go. The story is that Siemens wanted the arm down and the gravestones out of the front of SSE before they would sign on to be sponsor. So far they've gotten the arm down. I wonder if the tablets will now be moved? Yes, they will be placed somewhere where guests can see them but just not at the front entrance as Siemens thinks they take away from the beauty of SSE. We were all making guesses where they might put them if this rumor is correct. I think Siemens is wielding a lot of power at Epcot. Another tidbit - they were putting in new carpet at Wonders so we can't use the front doors - have to walk around back. They say it is really going to be nice for the wine seminars, etc.

jmvd20

These were the rumors at work today. Don't crucify me for sharing the rumors with the thread. You can believe what you want to believe.The arm is oh most down so now the legacy tablets must go. The story is that Siemens wanted the arm down and the gravestones out of the front of SSE before they would sign on to be sponsor. So far they've gotten the arm down. I wonder if the tablets will now be moved? Yes, they will be placed somewhere where guests can see them but just not at the front entrance as Siemens thinks they take away from the beauty of SSE. We were all making guesses where they might put them if this rumor is correct. I think Siemens is wielding a lot of power at Epcot. Another tidbit - they were putting in new carpet at Wonders so we can't use the front doors - have to walk around back. They say it is really going to be nice for the wine seminars, etc.

I have read some very similar things, though I have also read some things to the contrary - both from typically reliable people.

No matter what ends up happening I think the LaL stones being moved soon is a definite possibility. Seems as if this rumor is picking up steam although I wonder if it is just people getting overly excited due to the wand removal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom