SSE Progress

DznyRktekt

Well, when the VP of the company visited our branch and in our conversation concerning work with Disney, both past and present, he mentioned to me that the unit working SSE would be concluding its use at the end of next week. Our company runs on an internal network, it takes 2 seconds for me to log in and view the Orlando Branch rental report, fully detailing each and every unit’s on and off rent dates.

UNPLUGGED and you are a true examples of the rude and flat-out unwelcoming atmosphere that now clogs this board. I am sharing genuine information. There is nothing for me to gain from this whatsoever. I work for the company and I can easily check up on details concerning the rentals. I can't understand why people like you find this unbelievable.

Have a nice day fellow Disney fan. :)

For what it is worth, I feel the information you have provided is very valuable. Sometimes I feel that this site is nothing but a witch hunt.

hardcard

For what it is worth, I feel the information you have provided is very valuable. Sometimes I feel that this site is nothing but a witch hunt.

I agree 100%.. I get tired of the 'validate your source.. RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR!' crap.. if you don't know that everything you read is subject to being pure speculation, then you don't belong on the internet, period :)

my favorite posts are the extremely accurate and informative ones that end in "This is what I saw, or what I was told.. I really don't care if you believe me, eventually you'll see that I was telling the truth"

Just proves the problem with people acting like 12 year olds. If this person was attacked anyway.. They'll be less likely to share information in the future.. it's a shame people have to add disclaimers to their posts on here these days...

Reason #1 why I don't post often, but have been here for years and years,.

RSoxNo1

Is there a date set for when the ride will be open again? I've heard Mid november and I've heard December. We have a trip planned from the 22nd-29th of November and I would love to see the new ride.

TestTrack

Geez didn't you know that almost everyone on here is an expert :hammer:eek:n what should and should not be going on when it comes down to Disney just because you work for the company that owns the crane does not mean anything . My gosh how ridiculous of you to think you might know what is going on. The others know not you ! :veryconfu

What ever happened to this forum being one to exchange ideas and thoughts with some in the know letting us in on the secrets of Disney it has become nothing but a I know and you don"t and your wrong just for instance the member for short Roydisney or what ever the name is this persons postings for the most part have been dead on well before anything else but yet he or she has been slammed by others who have no clue! Wow over the years this board has taken a turn for the worse in some instances. When will some realize you do not know everything and sometimes your beliefs are not those of everyone ! Even this posting some may say ahh he is full of it .

If you don't believe a person who works for the company that owns the crane then ignore his information. Otherwise, don't criticize someone for sharing what he knows. What he posted was much more useful than the paragraph you wrote critiquing his ability to comment on the subject.

If you do not believe the wand can be taken down by the end of next week because you feel you know the ins and outs of demolishing a structure of that nature, then post your objections. Otherwise, be thankful for the information that is shared here. Without it, this forum would not exist.

This message has been brought to you by TestTrack's campaign for forum peace :cool:

jiminy.cricket

Is there a date set for when the ride will be open again? I've heard Mid november and I've heard December. We have a trip planned from the 22nd-29th of November and I would love to see the new ride.
I would think you would be able to! I've heard November 13, but you never know.

jmvd20

Geez didn't you know that almost everyone on here is an expert :hammer: on what should and should not be going on when it comes down to Disney just because you work for the company that owns the crane does not mean anything . My gosh how ridiculous of you to think you might know what is going on. The others know not you ! :veryconfu

Hmm... I detect massive sarcasm in that post...

The truth to this makes me go through all emotional stages I can "click" on:

I'll stick with...

You and agree there was indeed sarcasm in his post!

Well, when the VP of the company visited our branch and in our conversation concerning work with Disney, both past and present, he mentioned to me that the unit working SSE would be concluding its use at the end of next week. Our company runs on an internal network, it takes 2 seconds for me to log in and view the Orlando Branch rental report, fully detailing each and every unit’s on and off rent dates.

UNPLUGGED and you are a true examples of the rude and flat-out unwelcoming atmosphere that now clogs this board. I am sharing genuine information. There is nothing for me to gain from this whatsoever. I work for the company and I can easily check up on details concerning the rentals. I can't understand why people like you find this unbelievable.

Have a nice day fellow Disney fan. :)

I think that was a major mis-understanding - they were supporting you...

If you don't believe a person who works for the company that owns the crane then ignore his information. Otherwise, don't criticize someone for sharing what he knows. What he posted was much more useful than the paragraph you wrote critiquing his ability to comment on the subject.

If you do not believe the wand can be taken down by the end of next week because you feel you know the ins and outs of demolishing a structure of that nature, then post your objections. Otherwise, be thankful for the information that is shared here. Without it, this forum would not exist.

This message has been brought to you by TestTrack's campaign for forum peace

Forum peace is great!!! However dismedic was being sarcastic... Read the post again in its entirety!

:wave:

WDWFREAK53

That would be me (for the 100th time...I am a HE;)), and yes, the crane is still on schedule to be removed from the site at the end of next week. As of today, I have not heard if there will be an extension for this unit or any word for another unit beyond August 27.

As of this moment, that crane will be off property sometime during the last week of August. I’ll report if I hear of any changes.

I knew if someone asked the crane question...she'd answer :lookaroun

(can we make it 101?) :lol: jk.

Unplugged

Please take a breath and re-read it. From my perspective, Dismedic was referring to the fact, that though you have facts worth posting and appear to be a genuine first hand validation of the facts, someone would inevitably claim you aren't. "Dismedic" is essentially saying that lots of people on the board think they are experts above and beyond any posting any of us claim to be true. (Not everyone. Just a few, and I've read more than my weekly allotment of those response the last few days.)

What I read was a valuable posting by you, then laughed at "Dismedic" who was basically saying in a very satirical form, how all the naysayers will claim more expertise than you. My interpretation was "Dis" tipping their hat to your knowledge prior to the flamers doing what they do.

I apologize for you and anyone else misinterpreting my posting. No disrespect was intended by my comment at all....honestly. I appreciated every comment you had to make and having been in the engineering business, it all sounds valid to me.

Forum peace is great!!! However dismedic was being sarcastic... Read the post again in its entirety!
Thanks for the support! I stopped, dropped, and rolled, but these flames are hot.

Anyone else want to roast me while I'm still on the Barbie or have I been denounced/black-balled/thrown to the dogs?:cry:

teebin

Hmm... I detect massive sarcasm in that post...

Regardless, if it was sarcasm, it was deeply buried sarcasm and difficult to discern. It created angst on here and possibly bothered a great information source and upset others that like hearing NEWS & RUMORS.

Poorly executed sarcasm is a total failure and can hurt people. Been there, done it, and I make sure I never do it again. I hope mr. sarcasm makes sure we know it is sarcasm in the future.

We all enjoy your posts Mr. Crane Man! :sohappy:

Huck

Wait..

Crane?!?

What crane?

There's a crane at Spaceship Earth?

Edit:
Leave it to the experts to decide if this Sarcasm was poorly executed or not.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
who is going to be a new narrator for spaceship earth?
The last rumor that was floating around was Patrick Stewart.

And here is your salt to go along wiht that.

windsor_salt_canadian_design.jpg

jmvd20

Regardless, if it was sarcasm, it was deeply buried sarcasm and difficult to discern. It created angst on here and possibly bothered a great information source and upset others that like hearing NEWS & RUMORS.

Poorly executed sarcasm is a total failure and can hurt people. Been there, done it, and I make sure I never do it again. I hope mr. sarcasm makes sure we know it is sarcasm in the future.

The sarcasm was nowhere near deeply buried, it was easily recognizable.

People need to relax and read things prior to getting all worked up.

Geez didn't you know that almost everyone on here is an expert :hammer: on what should and should not be going on when it comes down to Disney just because you work for the company that owns the crane does not mean anything . My gosh how ridiculous of you to think you might know what is going on. The others know not you ! :veryconfu

Yep, I'm trying to beat the pulp out of a dead horse but you cannot get anymore blatent on the sarcasm front than that. Heck just look at the confused smiley at the end of the last sentence...

dismedic

First there was no sarcasm meant toward the crane authority in my eyes he or she new exactly what they had posted and it was factual my gripe is as someone pointed too many people had been posting that they know and others are wrong . poster's who give us credible items are for real unlike those who continually bash these reliable people for what they post/ crane man and roy dis seem to be a few of those who actually have FACTS to what they post unlike some on here . Again too many people whining that they know when in fact they don't. My hats off to those who have proved themselves such as roy disney and crane man or woman you two are some of those who are in the know unlike others. The bashing that occurs on here when someone post is unreal again growing over the years the wand issue is proof , No it will never come down because of I know Mr A or B then yes it will because of C & D then the others who chime in and start a whole new line of bashing. People like i have said before this is Disney things happen that we as normal person have no clue why stand up all in arms slamming others that actually have the in and the know about what is going on this is my point no offense to you crane man you again know what you are talking about!

maui2k7

With all of the talk lately on the boards about the new MGM Studios name and Beastly Kingdom rumors, it seems as though the excitement surrounding SSE has dwindled down a bit.

That being said, has anyone been over there today to see if there has been more progress on the removal of the remaining former Wand structure or the Stars on top of SSE?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom