SSE inprovements

WDWhumanmap

Original Poster
i have had an idea buzzing in my head about ways to improve sse and this is what i came up with.

instead of jeremy iorns what about a happier voice but from the same movie among the other great things he has done James Earl Jones. i think he would fit in better than anything else he is a known voice espically in the famed world of communications which is what sse is all about.
he has a powerful voice that will make people listen and enjoy other than sleep.
the end can be left the same until we the dailouge portion is said about how we are all the dreamers etc. and this is our spaceship earth that is were the old theme song tomorrow's child is reentered even if it is in the background its better than whatever peice of crap is played now in the background :snore: .
what does everyone else think of this idea any other suggestions beyond that.
i feel that if they are going to make another ride they are going to have to knock down sse and they can't do that sse is a staple and the main symbol of epcot. i think the park would be lost without it beyond the fact disney would be lost without it because it is to many the symbol of disney world too.

WDWScottieBoy

WDWhumanmap said:
i have had an idea buzzing in my head about ways to improve sse and this is what i came up with.

instead of jeremy iorns what about a happier voice but from the same movie among the other great things he has done James Earl Jones. i think he would fit in better than anything else he is a known voice espically in the famed world of communications which is what sse is all about.
he has a powerful voice that will make people listen and enjoy other than sleep.
the end can be left the same until we the dailouge portion is said about how we are all the dreamers etc. and this is our spaceship earth that is were the old theme song tomorrow's child is reentered even if it is in the background its better than whatever peice of crap is played now in the background :snore: .
what does everyone else think of this idea any other suggestions beyond that.
i feel that if they are going to make another ride they are going to have to knock down sse and they can't do that sse is a staple and the main symbol of epcot. i think the park would be lost without it beyond the fact disney would be lost without it because it is to many the symbol of disney world too.

Not to cause an issue but your posts are all the same gramatically. I can't read them. Clean them up before posting, use commas, periods and capitalization. It makes it a lot easier on the eye to read.

peter11435

WDWScottieBoy said:
Not to cause an issue but your posts are all the same gramatically. I can't read them. Clean them up before posting, use commas, periods and capitalization. It makes it a lot easier on the eye to read.
:sohappy:

DDuckFan130

Ditto to what everyone else said. And no offense, but please don't use the excuse of being a scriptwriter and taking many writing classes so this is your chance to "slack off." Think of these forums as a chance to improve yourself grammatically, don't use it as an excuse to make all these mistakes. I myself am an English Education major and I still do my best to make my posts legible. Please do the same :wave:.

By the way, I am I guess one of the few that doesn't fall asleep on the ride. I also love Jeremy Irons as the narrator. The only thing the ride needs is a tune-up. It may also require some attention towards the end of the ride. Otherwise, it's one of my favorite attractions in WDW.

WDWScottieBoy

DDuckFan130 said:
By the way, I am I guess one of the few that doesn't fall asleep on the ride. I also love Jeremy Irons as the narrator. The only thing the ride needs is a tune-up. It may also require some attention towards the end of the ride. Otherwise, it's one of my favorite attractions in WDW.

I'm with you on that one, I have never fallen asleep and love going on it. I'm actually listening to SSE music right now as I type this!

Irrawaddy Erik

WDWhumanmap said:
that is were the old theme song tomorrow's child is reentered even if it is in the background its better than whatever peice of crap is played now in the background :snore:
You mean Bach's Sinfonia #2 for strings in C minor... Funny that's an amazing peice of music. BTW Please Please Capitalize and use punctuation. It helps everyone SO SO much. :)

Sorry I originally posted #3 but it is #2.

KevinPage

Irrawaddy Erik said:
You mean Bach's Sinfonia #3 for strings in C minor... Funny that's an amazing peice of music. BTW Please Please Capitalize and use punctuation. It helps everyone SO SO much. :)

What part of the ride featues this? I knowe all the music but can't place what part?

I don't remember Tomorrows Child from the ride, but I have the song on CD and it's cheesier than cheese, so I don't want that returning.

As far as improvements:

1 - remove the video screens on descent upwards and place them in the queue

2 - change those 2 store mannequins right before the Communication Tunnell

3 - change everything once you start the descent downwards except the neon city and the music they play ikn that scene.

4 - put something in for a post show

tigger248

Irrawaddy Erik said:
You mean Bach's Sinfonia #3 for strings in C minor... Funny that's an amazing peice of music. BTW Please Please Capitalize and use punctuation. It helps everyone SO SO much. :)

:sohappy:

I love the music played on the decent! It's definitely not a "crappy" piece of music. It's a wonderful work of art! Bach is among my favorite composers, I just love baroque music.

Also, as everyone has said, it would be a huge help if you would try to at least use punctuation. I couldn't even read most of that, I just had to stop trying. It seems like an excited kid with no complete thoughts.

peter11435

Bach's Sinfonia #3 is not in SSE, all of the show music in SpaceShip Earth was composed for SSE by Ido Guidoti. And IMHO the music for SSE including the decent is some of the best in the world, and I don't mean just Disney World.

Irrawaddy Erik

peter11435 said:
Bach's Sinfonia #3 is not in SSE, all of the show music in SpaceShip Earth was composed for SSE by Ido Guidoti. And IMHO the music for SSE including the decent is some of the best in the world, and I don't mean just Disney World.
Not entirely the very last bit of music you here is an arrangement of Bach's previously mentioned work. It's the music you hear when you see the City of the Future and the Fiberoptic swirl that go around the model of SSE.

I have a copy of the piece on my computer I can send it to you if don't believe me.

DarkMeasures

Irrawaddy Erik said:
Not entirely the very last bit of music you here is an arrangement of Bach's previously mentioned work. It's the music you hear when you see the City of the Future and the Fiberoptic swirl that go around the model of SSE.

I have a copy of the piece on my computer I can send it to you if don't believe me.

Well still, for whoever is right, that is a really good piece of music. Why do people want Tommorow's Child replace art?

Kadee

I love SSE. It is one of my favorite rides. It does need updating but only the ending in my opinion. The music is great (no matter what it is...Bach or otherwise).

Lauriebar

I agree that the ending needs to be improved. It just doesn't measure up to the rest of the ride. I also miss having a post show, it is too abrupt to just walk out of the ride. SSE is a great ride experience...I can just smell Rome burning now!

Tramp

I wouldn't change a thing on the first half of the ride but the downhill ride is a total bore. However, it's not a total loss cuz that's when I catch a few winks. :snore:

We use SSE much like we use the TTA, ie., for a relaxing rest after a long day. If you go later in the evening, the crowds are small enough for you to ride it 2 or 3 times without getting off.

Attachments

• Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    474.5 KB · Views: 118

mrtoad

Tramp said:
the downhill ride is a total bore. However, it's not a total loss cuz that's when I catch a few winks. :snore:

The downward spiral makes my wife sick. She loves the attraction but the end gets to her.

WDWhumanmap

Original Poster
as far as my grammer is concern you can kiss my ______ okay.
i hate writting in english because i just want to say my peice on these forums with people i thought understood me and my stand with wdw and understood how i feel. because i am a loner in these worlds noone else understands my love for disney or why i go so many times or why i even go at all!!!!!!! :cry: its sad but true and that is now how i feel about all of you!!!! you don't care about rememeber the old classic disney your like f***in eisner that is trying to ruin the dream!!!! i thought i had a common bond with you people but i because we are all disney people but i my voice because it isn't punctuaed right isn't good enough and ignored. well sorry but do we talk to people with punction or say things like that no. this is a disscussion forum and that is what i am doing you don't care for it fine maybe i won't discuss anymore then. because i guess i was wrong about you people you say you are disney people but i don't see it because just because i type differently i am an outsider to me that is just a piece of crap!!!!
good day. :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom