Spring Discount offer

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
I called them today and I had it booked since November.
they changed it all, I got the 5th day free and 30% of a Moderate which bumped me from the AoA to Coronado and still saving $150 overall.
So happy for you!!!!! Coronado is a great resort, you will love it!!! Marie

WDWVolFan

So happy for you!!!!! Coronado is a great resort, you will love it!!! Marie
And it may be me not knowing it so for some of you it may be a dumb post but I was told that because the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA are not the majority of rooms in the hotel, most of the times, those rooms are NOT included in any discount packages...I didn't even want to know how much I would have saved had I gone to another Value Resort but seeing as I got a cheaper rate at Coronado, I was happy with it. But they did tell me: Little Mermaid Rooms rarely if ever get discounts applied to them.

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
And it may be me not knowing it so for some of you it may be a dumb post but I was told that because the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA are not the majority of rooms in the hotel, most of the times, those rooms are NOT included in any discount packages...I didn't even want to know how much I would have saved had I gone to another Value Resort but seeing as I got a cheaper rate at Coronado, I was happy with it. But they did tell me: Little Mermaid Rooms rarely if ever get discounts applied to them.
Absolutely true. If you take a look at the original post it says they are not included at all, no exceptions for that. Some resorts may show up for one set of dates but not others based on availability, but these haven't been included in the discount in the last number of promotions I can remember off the top of my head. Marie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom