spraying stitch gone

DizneyPryncess

I was in DTD on St. Patty's Day & Stitch was up with bunny ears on for Easter. Perhaps he was removed after Easter to get the ears off and hasn't been returned yet? I hope he comes back! I heart Stitch :eek:

47b8dd03b3127cce98548a59299400000027102AZNG7Zq3cMp

adam_goodger

AM I the only person in the world that actually likes Stitch's Great Escape? I know that it isn't Alien Encounter which was alot lot better but I do enjoy Stitch when I get chance to ride it.

jt04

AM I the only person in the world that actually likes Stitch's Great Escape? I know that it isn't Alien Encounter which was alot lot better but I do enjoy Stitch when I get chance to ride it.

You quite possibly could be the only one that likes it :lol:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I like SGE... though it was a mistake. AE was SOOO much better, but that doesn't mean SGE sucks, it must means it's not as good.

urbanvegan

I like it better than AE. I thought AE was pretty dumb, TBQH. This one at least has a cool Stitch animatronic. That chili-dog smell is so gross that it's funny.

It's still not anything I make a bee-line for, though.

dxwwf3

Actually I think this Stitch is the only thing besides the film's teaser trailers that does anything decent with the character. They always changed his look and it fit in with the store. As much as I may dislike the character, the film, and the attraction, he is popular enough to warrant some inclusion in the resort. I just wish it wasn't in the first attraction to the left as you enter Tomorrowland :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom