spraying stitch gone

Disneykidder

The soaking Stitch is harmless...and a bit refreshing when needed. I am surprised, however, that they chose Stitch to begin with, given so many dislike him. I'd rather see the overlooked and underpaid Donald or Simba or something.

Honestly, I know most hate, rather loathe, the ride, but I have never been on it because I have never liked AE when it was there. That's what I love about Disney, something for everyone!!:)

Cmdr_Crimson

I am surprised, however, that they chose Stitch to begin with, given so many dislike him. I'd rather see the overlooked and underpaid Donald or Simba or something.

It's pretty simple... marketing!....It worked wonders with Warner Bros..Why not Disney? Allow me to explain...Alot of People like The Tazmainian Devil..He's a bad boy...People like Stitch..He's A little terror...Think about it!
compare.jpg

Jellyfish

The soaking Stitch is harmless...and a bit refreshing when needed. I am surprised, however, that they chose Stitch to begin with, given so many dislike him. I'd rather see the overlooked and underpaid Donald or Simba or something.

Yay Simba!:sohappy: You could have Timon and Pumbaa next to him as well :p

goofy32

Honestly, I know most hate, rather loathe, the ride, but I have never been on it because I have never liked AE when it was there. That's what I love about Disney, something for everyone!!:)

They won't use Simba or Donald Duck because those characters have class.

HinunterZuNich

Slighty off topic but related somewhat .... The last three summers I have visited WDW and stopped by the WWOD store, the crowds have been absolutely NUTS!!!! The crowds make it so hard to browse around and discover random things, it's pure chaos!

I need to next visit plan on visiting very early in order to be able to actually experience the stores in that arena of DD Marketplace!

bradg84

I used to work there. It is insane all of the time, especially at night as people leave the parks. Try to get there during the day, or when first open, if possible. It is the cleanest and easiest to navigate then. :)

Jellyfish

Yeh the crowds are really annoying on a night at DD, especially mid august. I think we were only in WOD for about 10 mins before we had to leave.

Though i do like the huge Stitch on top of WOD shop :D

blm07

Most people don't hate Stitch. I myself am a big fan of Stitch, even though I don't like SGE, and I do miss AE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom