Spotted today..

KumbaRider

Huge Dreamer said:
I just did the math if the yeti is 20 ft. his fingers would be about 1.5 feet.

Thank you. See, the fingers are going to be huge. Understandably, I now realize my information was a bit exaggerated, but nonetheless, this Yeti will be large. Think about it, 1.5 feet for a finger is enormous.

KumbaRider

disnyfan89 said:
hmmmmm... 1.5 foot man or a 5 foot man! hmmm! Ya I can see how you got that mixed up

Yeah, yeah. I was honestly telling what I had heard. But I guess when you work on EE everyday and it finally arrives it might seem the size of a person, and of course when telling others about it, it becomes exaggerated. That is why I was probably told a finger was the size of a person.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
KumbaRider said:
Yeah, yeah. I was honestly telling what I had heard. But I guess when you work on EE everyday and it finally arrives it might seem the size of a person, and of course when telling others about it, it becomes exaggerated. That is why I was probably told a finger was the size of a person.

I would say the hand is the size of a person. Maybe your source just misspoke.

dr_teeth90210

mousermerf said:
Incorrect sir. The sale was a Thursday ago.

Sorry Merf, as much as you'd like the vehicle to be carrying around the Yeti, it was actually just an empty property control truck.

Dr Teeth sings in the key of " I Fought the Law"... " I fought the Merf, and the Merf lost.... I fought the Merf and the Merf lost.":drevil:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I didn't want it to be Yeti - just not t-shirts :p

I need to make some phone calls and find out why no one bought me any of the Nemo plush :(

mkepcotmgmak

all this talk of the crates headed to wdw reminds me of a video clip i've seen several times before...

from what i vaguely remember, it's a clip on the construction of potc in california, and several of the AA's including the red headed lady are all in the back of a truck, flying down the santa ana fwy... no crate or anything... looks like a pirate party in the back of this truck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom