Spotted today..

KumbaRider

I realize what I am saying may be hard to accept, but I do trust the person who told me this. Believe it if you want, but either way, the Yeti will be massive and a nice addition to EE.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
KumbaRider said:
Anyway, the person I'm referring to works on EE everyday in construction and was simply describing what he/she saw.

I think they may have their parts mistaken. Perhaps what they saw was the torso and not the finger. Or they were pulling your leg... very hard.

disnyfan89

KumbaRider said:
I know who your source is because you posted about him....by the way that's awesome you got to talk to him...

Anyway, the person I'm referring to works on EE everyday in construction and was simply describing what he/she saw.

Your source needs to have their eyes checked!

If MKT is lying then I'm a Blue Berry

KumbaRider

So what size have you heard? I understand you were told the coloration of the Yeti, but what about size? The show room where the encounter takes place is rather large.....I want to say roughly two floors tall, correct me if I'm wrong. Did Joe mention anything about this?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
KumbaRider said:
If you're wondering about the Yeti.....

It is beginning to arrive on site, and is beginning to be assembled. And also, each finger is the size of a person...

It's exciting.

That part definately isnt right. The overall AA is in the region of 20ft, give or take a few depending if you are counting the skin.

yensidtlaw1969

rainfully said:
Uh-oh... there's a source-off going down in here!!
Let me guess, your source is the SOURCE-ERER'S Apprentice! He's pretty high up, he must know what he's talking about.

:wave: :hammer: .

Yensid "I'm-not-talking-to-you-til-you-join-Chorus" tlaw1969

MOUSESURPLUS

the real use of trailer

this trailer usally sit behind dc 6 on back lot by laundry area, it was probally hauling those great disney brochures you see, in hotel racks, this trailer has delivered them to warehouse next to us on regular basis, sorry this had nothing spectacular in it,

ballewclan

MOUSESURPLUS said:
this trailer usally sit behind dc 6 on back lot by laundry area, it was probally hauling those great disney brochures you see, in hotel racks, this trailer has delivered them to warehouse next to us on regular basis, sorry this had nothing spectacular in it,

Ouch, and i was thinking a Harry Potter ride might finally get here...:cry:

Or it would have been nice to have a fifth gate?:lookaroun

hardcard

everyone is going to feel real stupid when we find out that was just a truck load of chicken strips and burger patties.

hehehehehehehe

:hammer: :king: :confused: :drevil: :lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

Joe Rohde said that the Yeti would barely fit in the main room of the AC, so I'm guessing that would make him 20-25 feet tall.

His fingers the size of a human....highly doubt it. (Unless it's someone that is extrememly vertically challenged.)

CMTinkerbell99

actually boring items

edwardtc said:
...meaning you don't really know and are just trying to seem big as a new member?

I know for fact what was in the trailer. I may lurk but have been a member longer than my name states..

The big secret in the tractor trailer on I-75 was "overstock" items. There were trading pins, Daytona 500 t-shirts, Nemo Plush, and other items. Sometimes you see the Disney sale tent at the FL State Fair or Strawberry Festival it basicly contained the same stuff.

Sorry it was not more exciting

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
CMTinkerbell99 said:
I know for fact what was in the trailer. I may lurk but have been a member longer than my name states..

The big secret in the tractor trailer on I-75 was "overstock" items. There were trading pins, Daytona 500 t-shirts, Nemo Plush, and other items. Sometimes you see the Disney sale tent at the FL State Fair or Strawberry Festival

Nemo plush?!?!?!

I knew i should of drove across the median and rammed it!

Nemo plush! A sea of nemo plush! Mwhahaha!! *passes out from excitement*

dr_teeth90210

CMTinkerbell99 said:

The big secret in the tractor trailer on I-75 was "overstock" items. There were trading pins, Daytona 500 t-shirts, Nemo Plush, and other items. Sometimes you see the Disney sale tent at the FL State Fair or Strawberry Festival

The I-75 trailer was actually for a Property Control sale that they had at Tampa DRC.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
mousermerf said:
Nemo plush?!?!?!

I knew i should of drove across the median and rammed it!

Nemo plush! A sea of nemo plush! Mwhahaha!! *passes out from excitement*

Don't worry, I have a feeling you'll be able to swim in Nemo gear in about a month when TLS reopens :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom