Spotted today..

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Thinking about it -

I really think Disney has offsite storage in Tampa. They do sometimes have thing made in Tampa (the old 20K subs were) but there are frequently Disney busses, vans, tractor trailers, and even those 100 Mickeys hanging out in Tampa (in their trucks of course).

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Alright - if everyone bloody well knows where the truckw as going and what was in it - feel free to spill the beans.

Sledge

Account Suspended
Yeah, well look what I found...

wdwcrate1sn.jpg

rainfully

DarkMeasures said:
Honestly, why can't they do it like in the good old days when they drove the AAs in where everybody could plainly see them? Not having this is making me dissapointed.

I mean look at Pirates, Jungle Cruise, 20k, and all those other rides and you could clearly see show elements be driven down the street. Now huh its all crates.... not fair.

Because if that happened there would be 500 pictures showing up all over the internet.

Back then people just kinda did a double take like "what on earth was that?!"

Punkss

OK here goes...

OMG cannot believe that they allow crates in the parks, unthemed! Walt would never have had this. Disney has lost its magic!!!! You all laughing have spoilt it for everyone, bullies and so undisney, Walt would never have wanted it this way. Iger has ruined Walts name and will destroy the company for $$$!?!

...what do you think?

I'm available for any thread. Rants are free and can be tailored to events and rides in general. Call 1-800-WALTRANT

Dr Albert Falls

DarkMeasures said:
Honestly, why can't they do it like in the good old days when they drove the AAs in where everybody could plainly see them? Not having this is making me dissapointed.

I mean look at Pirates, Jungle Cruise, 20k, and all those other rides and you could clearly see show elements be driven down the street. Now huh its all crates.... not fair.

Do you REALLY think that's how Disney transported props to the park? I'm assuming that you did NOT actually see this in person, but rather on, say, a promotional TV show. Could it be possible Disney's masters of illusion actually "staged" these shipments for their TV programs?

CAPTAIN HOOK

mousermerf said:
Any bets on whats in it? I vote either a Yeti, Living Seas junk, or Christmas decor.
Definitely not Yeti - He snook in via the back door while everyone was looking to the west anticipating Wilma's arrival

Steve-B

rainfully said:
Because if that happened there would be 500 pictures showing up all over the internet.

Back then people just kinda did a double take like "what on earth was that?!"

Good point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom