Spotted today..

Dr.Seeker

I think that the box contains the fire mountain, a 5th gate, a monorail expansion, a SE refurb and the removal of the 'Epcot wand'

Huge Dreamer

TheOneVader said:
Hmm, funny, I saw this on the highway yesterday...

wdw_5th_crate.jpg
What Highway because it couldn't be in FL because the trees have leaves on them.

KumbaRider

If you're wondering about the Yeti.....

It is beginning to arrive on site, and is beginning to be assembled. And also, each finger is the size of a person...

It's exciting.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
There isn't enough room in the building to hold a biologically feasible AA with fingers the size of a human AND a roller coaster track. Not to mention, my conversations with several people in varied roles on the EE project have confirmed in my mind that the Yeti will not be that big.

KumbaRider

I'm telling what I've heard. My source works on EE, and was describing what was seen. This person was simply describing the worksite. Yes, I do understand that this person may have been exaggerating a little bit in terms of describing the fingers to be the size of he/she, but at the same time this AA will be large. Also, no one has officially confirmed whether or not the Yeti will be entirely seen, thereby making it feasible to have such large fingers.

KumbaRider

mkt said:
The man who shall not be named

I know who your source is because you posted about him....by the way that's awesome you got to talk to him...

Anyway, the person I'm referring to works on EE everyday in construction and was simply describing what he/she saw.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom