SPOILER: The Acolyte -- Disney+ Star Wars -- begins June 5, 2024

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
bd1.jpg
They have these new “force Oreos”…you don’t know what lightsaber color your crème is until you open them

erasure fan1

I thought Lee Jung-jae was very appealing in this episode and is probably playing the most interesting character in this thus far for me
I agree. So far he's by far the most interesting to me as well. I was looking forward Moss but we know how that ends in the first episode. I know she'll probably get more screen time in flashbacks. But it's like giving black widow her movie after she dies in end game. At that point it takes a lot of the investment out since we know how it ends.

Trauma

Managed to hit 19% on RT now. What an impressive dumpster fire.

Good to see the story is resonating with the fans.

Someone give KK a raise !!

Jedi = organized religion in many of the newish creators’ views, so we know how they’re going to go with that.

Since 1977 George made a point of referring to both the Jedi and Sith as religion. It's always been meant to be viewed as an organized religion.

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes"

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

"The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe. You, my friend, are all that's left of their religion."

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I agree. So far he's by far the most interesting to me as well. I was looking forward Moss but we know how that ends in the first episode. I know she'll probably get more screen time in flashbacks. But it's like giving black widow her movie after she dies in end game. At that point it takes a lot of the investment out since we know how it ends.
Totally agree

Really like the portrayal

CinematicFusion

Let’s take a look.

StarWars.com : 2.2 million visits

RT: 72 million

You where saying ?
IMG_3210.jpeg

Check out the review bomb for the Holiday Christmas special—over 10,000 people felt compelled to bomb this flick! It’s the same special where we were introduced to Boba Fett.

I haven’t seen episode 3 of Acolyte yet, so I can’t comment on it. The show has slipped down our watchlist with my wife… happens to a lot of shows. I’m sure you guys can relate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom