splash mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buried20KLeague

Okay, so everyone offering their opinion about how stupid this OP was is only making the thread longer, which was his goal I'm quite sure.

How about we all just forget we ever read this and let the thread die a quiet, quick death.

:rolleyes:

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
Poor Stitch

All right people lets take it easy on Stitch, I am a Stitch fan,love the ride and the movies so don't be hatin'. He's also cute and fluffy!!:( <--unhappy Stitch.

natalia1681

They are going to close the ride for awhile and then they are going to move it to the fifth park, you know, the one with all the old rides that are gone--like Mr. Toad and Horizons and 20k.:lookaroun

Prof Ecks

you know it is possible the poster was being sincere. Splash Mountain will be closed in January for rehab beginning Jan 2, 2007. I suspect that is what served as the information which led him to ask that question. Something most likely got garbled in the translation.

DVCconvert

Isn't it "shocking" that "jared400" after all of 14 posts hasn't commented on this again?

With all due respect to the OP - not a chance - not realistic -think about it - and why ask (assuming reasonable IQ ) ? As others have posted (by implication) it's just as "likely" the castle will be torn down!

WARNING: "new rumor" !!!...castle to be removed to allow a Walmart to be built!

goofyfan13

Okay, so everyone offering their opinion about how stupid this OP was is only making the thread longer, which was his goal I'm quite sure.

How about we all just forget we ever read this and let the thread die a quiet, quick death.

I don't think anyone has insulted the OP, just insinuated that whoever told him this rumor is a little loopy. :wave:

Ella's Mommy

Why do we all have to be so dag on MEAN!!! That was a stupid question though!!:lol: Their moving SM to the Villian's Park:p

sbkline

I doubt disney would be stupid enough to get rid of something like Spalsh mountain. Although i still get confused on what type of water ride is it, is it a log flume or is it suppose to be similar to the title wave type water rides.

Seems to me to be about the same kind of ride as Journey to Atlantis at Sea World.

The truth about Splash Mountain

I heard they were loading it on the truck and putting it in the soundstages at MGM. And they are adding a new ending when Br'er Rabbit turns out to be Harry Potter, and Indiana Jones is gonna swing across the Zip-A-Dee Do Da scene. I also heard rumor that the queue is going to have muppets in it now too.:lol: :lol:

TTARider

yeah its planned to be taken out with Soarin', Space Mountain, & Expedition Everest due to too many people liking it.:p

JimboJones123

OH MY GOSH, you people are actually replying to this and fighting the OP. Really. This is all it takes to get you riled up?

cmatt

i bet the op got this from big al, who has a loaded shotgun above the bar, and a breville out back.

If you ask him he will make you a toastie :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom