News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

Buried20KLeague

You guys keep mentioning the missing ingredient thing - is this a plot point they've publicly released that I've missed or more something that's being widely expected?

Completely honest question because if it was part of details I missed, I want to read up.

There’s talk of a “missing ingredient” she needs. Along with a couple pics of a unique flower some are suspecting is the ingredient.

If they do the “missing ingredient was you the whole time!” thing, that would be even WORSE.

MrPromey

If they do the “missing ingredient was you the whole time!” thing, that would be even WORSE.
The ghost of Betty White would have something to say about that!

A101_main_pic.png

Animator_Alex

Me either. I don’t believe for a moment there will be any conflict in the ride at all.

My guess at the storyboard:

“Tiana wants to make a special dish! But she doesn’t have the magic ingredient!”

Tiana: I’m so busy I could use your help finding the last ingredient! You guys go get it and I’ll check on you a couple times over the next 4 minutes!”

“Come on, handful of America Sings animals! Let’s help her find it!”

<insert original song about the hunt and how much fun it is>

<run into a couple characters from the movie who join in on the hunt and give advice on where to look. One of them suggests asking mama Odie>

<another song>

<something projection mapped, because that has to be in everything now>

“Mama Odie is just up that hill!”

<gopher pops out still informing you where he went to college>

<climb the hill>

“Mama Odie had the plant!”

“Ya’ll better hurry and get the plant to Tiana! She’s waiting at the restaurant! Fastest way there is down this hill!”

“By the way, this is a salt mine for some reason!”

<splash>

<final scene where Tiana has the plant and is serving the dish to her guests and probably a couple America Sings animals>

And generations of children are protected from asking what movie zip a dee doo dah was from. Mission accomplished.
its so realistic its scary

Rich Brownn

You would not believe this and I can't believe it to be true, but Universal is saying 300 million for Epic Universe. That is IMPOSSIBLE. I bet in the end we find it was 1 billion.Epic Universe is 750 acres and 4 lands for 300 million? I must of read it wrong. And only 4 year start to finish?
Last I heard a bit closer to $6 billion

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom