Spirited Spring Break News, Observations & Thoughts ...

Soarin' Over Pgh

Just watched the MSEP MK live stream and... Please, disney, don't drag this rotting corpse back to Disneyland for it's anniversary. It would be so insulting.

Even though it looked better tonight than the last time I saw it, it's...still a mess.

And I hate that tribute to America float tacked onto the end of it, it makes no sense with the rest of the parade being disney characters.

I'm glad the MK stream looks good. Too bad the DL ones kinda crapped the bed. :/

Kman101

Dwarfs coaster shouldn't have been geared towards children. Seats are very cramped. It clearly was but more adults were interested in it than kids. I saw very few children in line at all. I mean, I'm sure at times there were, and there were on my last ride, but I think they geared it towards the wrong audience. The big drop ... that's a good little drop. And the cars do swing pretty good, depends on where you are placed though it seems.

Festival of Fantasy's second run didn't have the Pinocchio float. 12pm showing was just missing Smee from what I could gather.

bhg469

My fast passes are for next Thursday and Friday. One day after it opens.
Again, the ride is very new and standby lines still exist for most guests. My last visit I couldn't use fast pass because I couldn't get my tickets until I arrived, it was impossible to use fp+.

Beyond the actual opening day that line will be long and will not move.

Joe

I'm only visiting this planet.
Premium Member
I agree. I see your point. I'm an annual pass holder, so thanks to FP+ I'll be able to ride it only one day after it opens.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Dwarfs coaster shouldn't have been geared towards children. Seats are very cramped. It clearly was but more adults were interested in it than kids. I saw very few children in line at all. I mean, I'm sure at times there were, and there were on my last ride, but I think they geared it towards the wrong audience. The big drop ... that's a good little drop. And the cars do swing pretty good, depends on where you are placed though it seems.

Festival of Fantasy's second run didn't have the Pinocchio float. 12pm showing was just missing Smee from what I could gather.

How many kids in MK at midnight? I think the target audience has probably been asleep for hours.

PeterAlt

Remove Princess Fairytale Feces and Philharmagic. Create a ride version of Philharmagic with Donald going through classic disney rides (ones without rides) with LPS. Tangled, Beauty and Beast, Aladdin, Cinderella, Lion King.

Bulldoze Village Haus, cut down Small World, and use backstage space for Frozen c-ticket omnimover and meet and greet station.

Add a legit restaurant in Storybook Circus to compensate for Village Haus.

Does that make Fantasyland perfect?
The one thing you mentioned that I can definitely agree with is demolish it's a small world and build the Disneyland version at the entrance of world showcase at Epcot. With intellectual property such as maleficent and Oz, there is plenty of material for the new e-ticket at fantasyland. Other than it's a small world, I really have no complaints about the new fantasyland.

The Mom

Premium Member
how is joining the conversation about mine coaster a trip report? Especially if I have first-hand information to contribute to it

I allowed your first remark to stand, ie, you were in line for 7DMT. Everything else belonged in a trip report or the multiple threads devoted to the 7DMT opening. This is not the thread for a string of photos, talking about where you are headed next, etc. So they were all deleted.

End of conversation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom