Spirited Spring Break News, Observations & Thoughts ...

WildcatDen

OK Then, they're not upset when you start punching people?
Maybe a little until they saw who we were punching and then, for some reason, they let it slide. Oh, and our thirsts were quenched as well.

Here's hoping the Sox kick a little pinstripe booty again this year.

fosse76

Well, even if during the design, these flaws weren't caught, they should have never gotten past the testing phase. It sounds like (pun intended) someone either ignored the problem or the ride was never tested while fully operational. Honestly, it's hard to imagine either of these scenarios though.

One other thing, if the attraction is as loud as people are claiming in this thread, OSHA could potentially get involved due to the noise levels affecting workers.
At most, OSHA could require hearing protection for the workers.

maxairmike

Is he not an insider anymore?

Ummmm.....awkward....:cautious:

Yeah, I noticed the UO rumors thread has been dead for a while. What happened? Any place I can go to read up on it?

Still an insider, just a little quiet on the Western front for a while, maybe longer. There are other avenues for Universal info, just none nearly as complete as HTF was/is, and generally much less detailed.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Is he not an insider anymore?

Yeah, I noticed the UO rumors thread has been dead for a while. What happened? Any place I can go to read up on it?

This link should help... http://www.orlandounited.com/forums...atetofly-Mischief-Managed?p=361018#post361018

explaining htf basically wanting to back down because the whole Leaker thing became too consuming.

maxairmike

Oh, and @WDW1974, as @BrianLo showed in his post, the IMG park/complex is finally happening. One of my friends is the head of Park Operations for the place, actually. I was very envious when he moved over to Dubai and ended up with a killer apartment in the Burj Al Khalifa.

Lee

Adventurer
Still an insider, just a little quiet on the Western front for a while, maybe longer.
I repeat...ummmm....awkward....
explaining htf basically wanting to back down because the whole Leaker thing became too consuming.
I'm not in a position to go into it with any specificity...but there is more to it than that, or so I hear.

KevinYee

It looks like Kevin has changed his tune and is going to try and get on the blogger gravy train. So much for a watchdog

Nope, not on the gravy train - still not invited to media events.

EDIT: I should further clarify that being invited to press events was always in the category of "would be nice" for the purpose of interviews and taking photos, but never really necessary. The food and drinks would not be the point. On top of all this, if somehow I ended up on the invite list, I wouldn't be able to to go most of the time. I have a day job, and this park stuff is definitely a hobby.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom