Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Pearl

Is this meant for '74? I'm a simple Forrest creature with a broadband Internet connection!

LOL! I don't even know anymore... My alert thing goes off each time this thread is updated and I have never changed my settings to stop it, so I check back into the thread occasionally and each time it is more random and random and less what I originally checked it for.

WDW1974

Original Poster
I may be on my Disney Cruise ship sailing before there's news of anything in here ;) @WDW1974 I appreciate what you've got going on here, but a lot of what is said sounds so cryptic and I personally can not decipher the written words as sarcastic or not lol!:happy:

When's your cruise? What ship? First time or regular?

WDWFREAK53

I haven't seen said film. It obviously has an agenda, and to assume it is anything but biased to reach a predetermined conclusion is very debatable.

I could see a similar film done on Disney, airing dirty laundry from pedophiles in the ranks to having many CMs being a check away from being homeless. 'Tis all in the presentation.

Well, if they caught the pedophiles committing the act and put the video footage in the film. Yes, I'd probably see Disney in a negative light too LOL

devoy1701

It's not an insult, Lee. I know he is your buddy. But there has been little said here in about 300 pages. The little posts full of words but lacking substance keep the people coming back...sheep are an illustration because they will come back to the same place at the same time every day. It's really fascinating. They will literally eat out of your hand. Musings keep the views/post count up. He likes that. I get it...I guess.

But really, don't let a random guy that you do not know from the Internet insult you.

But it is just an "observation," (since this seems to be the thread for them), not an insult.

I do truly hope He has something to say soon. Cheers!

The words always say a lot more than they appear to. It's an art of sorts...especially given Spirit's background. He's quite good with saying something without actually saying it.

devoy1701

Know what else they do? They buy up all the bacon when it's on sale. Not all of it all of it, but the good packs - so you spend like hours looking through the little bacon window for the good slices but they're not there because the Martians took 'em all and you just wasted all that time. GRR!!!11
do you mean Canadians?

devoy1701

Are you spying on me too??!!? ...but seriously, that was a great little chat and one we must continue. I wish you had been in on some of the meetings, meals and drinking that went on.
Are you close to working for the Mouse? I thought you would never do it....

truecoat

From what I've heard, both Smashburger and 5 guys are eyeing the Imagination pavilion. Renaming it, and showing the wonders of beef. Where it comes from, how many cows might be in one burger, pink slime, the whole deal. What many don't know is that In-n-Out has the inside track. Disney will probably be ready to announce the In-n-Out Institute by D23.

MattM

The words always say a lot more than they appear to. It's an art of sorts...especially given Spirit's background. He's quite good with saying something without actually saying it.
Eh, some people say it's an art. Some say it's a waste of time. If "you" (generally speaking) have something to say, say it.

My words mean what they say. Every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom