Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalodumb

I thought that book was a joke put together by someone making a joke. Wait, it's real???
It's not a bad book either. My personal favorite chapter is on the current Future World transformation into Marvel Universe. (Not too keen on the Spidey's Energy Adventure concept, but at least it's giving that dated attraction a much needed upgrade).
There are more products like this for sale down in the WDWMagic Merchandise thread.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
It's not a bad book either. My personal favorite chapter is on the current Future World transformation into Marvel Universe. (Not too keen on the Spidey's Energy Adventure concept, but at least it's giving that dated attraction a much needed upgrade).
There are more products like this for sale down in the WDWMagic Merchandise thread.

(Australian Accent) "Call that a tour group neutralizer?, THIS IS A TOUR GROUP NEUTRALIZER

m109a6_imgt_019.jpg

url

rioriz

Spirit, are the LOTR rumors just a bus driver out of control or are we in for a real Avatar type experience?

Surprised none of the insiders has spoken on this...knowing them they are trying to figure out truth before posting...not like IP Iger has surprised us in the past

doctornick

Surprised none of the insiders has spoken on this...knowing them they are trying to figure out truth before posting...not like IP Iger has surprised us in the past

I am assuming that as well. The Avatar announcement came out of no where, so.... who knows? But I remain extremely skeptical.

If this is real and it gets announced in the short term, I would fully expect it to get the Avatar treatment and be 2-3 years away from even breaking ground. It's not like they would have anything from WDI developed for this.

Sue_Vongello

Man get real this kind of talk drags down the credibility of the whole forum and trashes up Spirits thread. Disney has Star Wars and Avatar they don't need LOTR. It is not happening.

It may not be happening but slow down ... having Avatar and not needing LOTR are not correlated in any way, additionally if that WAS the reason (having Avatar) they didn't pursue LOTR then the suits are dumber than I thought.

Come to think of it ... I type that alot ... how much dumber could they possibly get?

Tim_4

They escaped another fiscal year. They still haven't started any construction. They still haven't released one lousy piece of artwork. Yet, they keep claiming that it is happening. Too bad @Tim_4 got his feathers ruffled and fled the kingdom or else I am sure he would tell us everything is fine and they planned to announce this 25 months ago and then do absolutely nothing.
Since you called me out by name, just thought I'd pop in to gloat about Avatar. Crazy Tim was right all along. No worries, I'll disappear again so the propaganda machine can continue uninterrupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom