Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubs70

I checked MDE and was able to check in although I am 16 days out. When did this change from 10 days? I am missing 2 ADR's. My wife's park ticket is also missing. I have no ability to reserve rides but if FP+ rolls out to include POFQ before 9/14 am I going to take it in the shorts for ride selection? It's looking fun.
So I just called to straighten this out. I was told it could be this or it could be that. However, they could not tell because their computer system was down. Have a magical day!!!

The Empress Lilly

The article isn't completely correct. They sold them briefly here in Atlanta at the World of Coke, as I recall.

I haven't been back in a bit, so they may not be there anymore...

Nitpick, but I thought I'd share.
Disney could even borrow the technology of glass made from ice. Then acquire the tech for those glowing nuon drinks. Serve it all over FW as the EPCOT answer to Butterbeer!

large.png

neon_energy_drink.jpg

PhotoDave219

Attendance Observation: It was dead Wednesday (Epcot) and Friday (Epcot/MK) by my observation.

It was very comfortable and easy to walk around and insanely enjoyable. But also insanely hot.

threvester

Attendance Observation: It was dead Wednesday (Epcot) and Friday (Epcot/MK) by my observation.

It was very comfortable and easy to walk around and insanely enjoyable. But also insanely hot.
It sure was dead..it was our last day there and we were able to do all the headline attractions in all four parks rather easily..there was only a 25minute wait for toy story..i think that was the longest wait all day

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Since we're talking about Mexican Coca Cola, you can find it at a lot of stores around WDW, along with Mexican Sprite and Fanta. I've even seen imported Pepsi brands, which still taste better than Pepsi Throwback.

The only drink I actually think tastes better with HFCS is Mountain Dew. The rest are much better with cane sugar. They not only taste better, they have no weird aftertaste or syrupy consistency that makes your mouth feel gross.

That's funny, I think Mountain Dew Throwback is way better with sugar than HFCS. It's actually drinkable and not so ungodly sweet. I thought the original Throwback recipe (from when they first introduced the Throwback line as a limited-time promotion) was the best one Pepsi has used thus far, but the current one is good also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom