Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Is DMX really supposed to be this difficult?
I can't make heads nor tails of it.
Every time I try to check in online, it directs me to a (407) phone number.
What. The. Heck??

MattM

I disagree ten times over with this statement!

Mountain Dew>Mello Yello
Pepsi>Coke
Dr Pepper(I know not really a Pepsi product)>Pibb Extra

I hate the soda choices in WDW and Universal...

I guess the good thing about it is that I don't drink hardly any soda when visiting theme parks.
I don't always drink soft drinks, but when I do, I prefer coke. Stay thirsty, my friends.

WDWDad13

No on the first part. Also, realize that for the resorts currently using the bands it is not considered a test, even if guests are unwilling (or willing) lab rats.

Star Wars expansion has absolutely moved to the head of development projects for both DL and WDW. DLR projects will be announced this fall. I am guessing so will WDW, but can't say for certain.

it does appear that Cars Land has moved from 'happening' to 'doubtful' in the swamps and ...oh, and in an ironic twist the expansion pad at HKDL that was set aside for Star Tours since opening will be getting an Avengers attraction using sim tech.

Interesting....but I really hope they do more than just Star Wars expansion and the infinite avatar project. Any word of if anything would go in place of the Carsland area that was rumored?

Clever Name

I disagree ten times over with this statement!

Mountain Dew>Mello Yello
Pepsi>Coke
Dr Pepper(I know not really a Pepsi product)>Pibb Extra

I hate the soda choices in WDW and Universal...

I guess the good thing about it is that I don't drink hardly any soda when visiting theme parks.
Diet Sam's Cola beats them all, and it's less expensive! :hungry:

Absimilliard

Theme Park Review doesn't film without park permission and they have equipment specifically designed for the task.

Right, using duck tape to tape a camera to the train is using specificaly designed equipment? I've personally seen them sneak cameras on rides and tape their cameras to the train. One park was very unhappy as the duck tape he used actually damaged the paint of the brand new coaster car!

Trust me, stay away from themeparkreview. The owner of the website is a convicted felon who somehow managed to make it on WDW media list and gets invites to all the events.

stevehousse

Ya, really interested to know if anything will replace the backlot tour and the stunt show! Was it always a Carland replica or do you know of any other things they were gonna do with the area?

doctornick

That's dissapointing that Star Wars is the only thing coming to HS. Does that mean the Osborne Lights are safe for now?

Interesting....but I really hope they do more than just Star Wars expansion and the infinite avatar project. Any word of if anything would go in place of the Carsland area that was rumored?

These are my questions as well. If Cars Land is off the table, then shouldn't that mean that Osborne Lights are safe for now? Or is the Star Wars expansion taking over all of the SoA space (Muppets/the fake streets where the Osborne lights go) in addition to most of Echo Lake?

And if Cars Land is not happening, is anything else going into that corner of the park? Any Pixar stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom