Special Meal in Disney

christian31

Original Poster
While i'm in Florida it's my birthday and i was wondering if anyone knew a great place to eat and celebrate my birthday within Disney?? any suggestions would be grateful....

wbt06

the liberty tree ( i think that is it lol) is great. my gf took me about two years ago for my 17 birthday and it was great. i have to say it was the best cake i have had in my life. also it is a caracter dining place which is really fun. i am not one to go stand in line with the caracters but being able to spend some one on one time with them is great. o this is at magic kingdom

kjrmorgan

Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary is also a great place for brithday meals. We took our 3 y.o. daughter for her birthday and she absolutely loved it!!!

:sohappy:

Nansafan

1900 Park Faire at the GF was nice buffet and not as loud as Chef Mickey's (love Chef Mickey's don't flame me) if you want something a little quieter. Liberty Tree Tavern food is great. For a special meal, Cinderella's Royal Banquet is terrific. And of course, just about any country in Epcot has a great meal. Dining at WDW is a terrific experience.

FanofDinsey1981

Where ever you decide to eat, you can have a specialized cake from Disney. I got this off of either allearsnet or another disney site....

There is a new "Cake Hotline" for guests who want to request to have a special, personalized cake for various celebrations at most table service dining locations. The Cake Hotline number is 407-827-2253 and requires 48 hours notice. Guests may also request a 6-inch cake (non-personalized) upon arrival at the podium of restaurant for $12.50 + tax (no advance notice required).

gatordoc

Depends on what you like and who you are celebrating with. If it's just you and a special someone, then places like Jiko or Artist Point are wonderful (or you could go all the way and do Victoria and Alberts). If you're with a big group then somewhere like the Biergarten or one of the character buffets might be more fun.

HollyBelle

I agree with gatordoc... it depends on what you like and who will be in attendance. Personally, I would enjoy California Grill in the Contemporary or Narcoosee's at Grand Floridian scheduled at just the right time for Wishes viewing pleasure!!!

bbrerrabbit

If you are going with just adults and would like to try something different, try the bluezoo at the Dolphin. We went in December and it was kind of cool.
I was where the "in crowd" goes. The food is gourmet and comes with utensils you may not have seen before!! My husband was totally out of place there. :ROFLOL:

ThinkTink721

Where ever you decide to eat, you can have a specialized cake from Disney. I got this off of either allearsnet or another disney site....

There is a new "Cake Hotline" for guests who want to request to have a special, personalized cake for various celebrations at most table service dining locations. The Cake Hotline number is 407-827-2253 and requires 48 hours notice. Guests may also request a 6-inch cake (non-personalized) upon arrival at the podium of restaurant for $12.50 + tax (no advance notice required).
We ordered a cake last year for my son's b-day & it was delivered to The Crystal Palace for his b-day dinner!
:slurp: :wave:

happymom52003

I had my b-day dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table this year (at a window table overlooking Fantasy Land) then watched Spectomagic right afterwards and then Wishes. It was a perfect evening!

DDuckFan130

We celebrated birthdays at LTT (lunch) and Cape May Cafe (breakfast). At LTT, they offered me the cake for $10.50, but we ended up just getting the cupcakes which were enough. They also have a unique way of singing to you which I liked. At Cape May Cafe, they were bigger than cupcakes and more like miniature cakes which my brother and sister couldn't even finish :lol:

As others have said, it depends on what you like. Characters? No characters? Buffets? Definitely check out all ears and make your choice from that. I'm sure wherever you go, they'll make your birthday great! :D

Tiggerfanatic

Make a 7:30-8:00 reservation at Rose & Crown, then enjoy Illuminations after dinner. You may get lucky and get a patio table, but it's OK if you don't. There is a reserved vewing section for restaurant guests. And the food is fabulous! Get the sticky pudding for dessert.:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom